26th tear

Cry [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I ran. As fast as I could, thinking of possibilities of how Jungkook would react. Oh, , he's going to get mad. Thinking of how I just left Exo there, , I'm so bad.

" , no..." I muttered as I suddenly thought of Jungkook's and my date. I had totally forgot. I quickly stood up, ignoring the wolves' confused faces. Kai suddenly nudged my leg, giving me questioning eyes. Ignoring him, I quickly ran. In shame...

As I felt presence behind me, I turned my head slightly, only to see a familiar wolf running behind me. Kai. He growled as he caught up with me, but he just ran next to me. I turned my head back, and continued running. 

When I finally got there, it was no one there. I slowly went over to the house, hoping he was just hiding. But no. As I got in front of the door, with Kai still behind me, the only thing there was bucket of flowers. But no Jungkook. I groaned and sat myself down on the doorstep, and buried my face in my knees. Kai went over and snuggled his snout in my neck while doing those crying sounds. I slowly took my hand around him, and buried my face in his fur. 

" I'm so stupid, Kai... I'm... so stupid" I said repeatedly. He made a yelping sound as a thunder was heard. I sighed, as I pulled away from him, then picked up the flower bucket, before unlocking the door and walk inside. I put the flowers in a vase, then sat on the couch. I groaned and lied my head on Kai's warm body, as he lied curled up on the other side. I sighed as I turned around, thinking of how disappointed Jungkook could be. I DITCHED HIM FOR THE SAKE OF HELL! I groaned and and flailed my arms around, accidently hitting Kai's , causing him to yelp and jump.

" SORRY!" I said quickly as he growled at me. He turned to his back, and wiggled his paws around. The front door suddenly burst open, and in came my brother. Kai sprung up from his seat, and positioned himself to attack. 

" YAH! CHOI __________ ..." he yelled out, but stopped as he saw the wolf. I quickly stood up, and held Kai by the neck, while looking up at Taehyung oppa.

" It's okay, Kai. He's my brother" I said to Kai, before standing up, while Kai lied himself down. Oppa raised a brow and pointed at the wolf.

" Is that a wolf?" he asked, trying to make sure of what he was seeing. 

" A werewolf to be exact" I said, causing his eyes to widen. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter