16th tear

Cry [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"HYE RI!"

Turning around at the sound of my name, I yelped as Minjung came crashing into me making me drop all my books on the floor. Looking up at her, I looked at her with an incredulous look before pouting. 

"What was that for?!" I shrieked before I bent down to pick up my books. 

"I'm sorry!" she quickly - and insincerely - as she quickly helped me pick up my books before she grabbed my hand and dragged me quite unladylike. I raised a brow at her, trying to keep my books in place as we ran. 

"You screamed my name through the hallway, bumped into me causing me to drop my books because you wanted to walk me to the Math-class? What's happening, Lee Minjung?"

"I heard that there is a new student in our class! Hurry up!" she rambled quickly as he continued dragging me, and as I gave up trying to make her release me, I let her. 

"Sit down, class! Be quiet and sit down!" the teacher yelled loudly through the ruckus of the class as she tapped her fingers on her desk. Minjung and I sat down on our usual seats, looking at the teacher interestedly. Jungkook was sitting behind us, looking out of the window while the rest of the class was playing around. Jungkook had only found out he was possibly a demon just a few days ago, and I knew it was still hard for him to accept it. Often I would catch him spacing out, lost in his own deep thoughts. 

"Class! Please sit down! We have a new student to be introduced today!" the teacher yelled, hitting her ruled down on the desk, and almost immediately, the class shut up and sat down. Sighing, the teacher put her glasses down, "You've all probably heard the rumor by now, and I can assure you that it is correct. We do have a new student! A girl, actually. So please behave in front of her so she will feel welcomed. So, if the student please could come in."

And as if in cue, a girl walked through the door as soon as the teacher finished her sentence. Stopping in front of the teacher's desk, the girl bowed deeply before standing up again. Her hair was short and seemed to be colored a reddish orange. She was no doubt good-looking with her cute and childish face. 

"Hello! I'm Kim Miso, please take good care of me!" she chirped happily before letting out a small, girlish giggle, and I swore I could hear the boys swoon a little. However, what surprised me the most was that Jungkook who sat beside me suddenly stood up with widened eyes. 

"Miso?!" he exclaimed in shock, his unreadable face having done a complete one hundred and eighty degree turn, and the class immediately whipped their heads towards him. 

"Jungkook oppa!" the girl beamed, her face almost glowing as she ran towards him, opening her arms before literally jumping up on him. At that, I choked on my own spit, my eyes so wide that they were bulging out. OPPA?! Eyes widened, I stared as Jungkook and the new student, Miso hugged each other in the middle of class. Noticing the awkwardness in the silent class, the teacher coughed. 

"Since it seems like Miss Kim Miso knows Mister Jeon Jungkook, you may sit next to him." the teacher said as he opened her book, not paying it more attention, "Jungkook, share you book with her, please. Class, page up at chapter five!"

As I opened my book, I turned my head just with the slightest as I looked at Jungkook and the new girl by the corner of my eyes. They were close. Too close actually, and it somehow - and scarily enough - made me slightly angry. They were sharing the same book which they had to sit close to each other to read, and I honestly felt like I had to shove her away from the chair and throw her out of the window. But what the hell was this feeling?

"Hey, are you alright?" Minjung whispered as she stared at me weirdly before looking at the people behind us then back at me. She suddenly smirked before nudging my arm as I didn't let my stare leave Jungkook and Miso, "Yeah, Kim Hye Ri. Are you jealous?"

Jealous? Was that the feeling? Jeal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter