21th tear

Cry [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So, right now I was walking cross-armed behind Jungkook who was chuckling and grinning in front of me while holding the grocery bags. 

" Are you still going to be mad at me?" he asked as he turned around and nudged my shoulder. But I just turned my head and crossed my arms tighter. He frowned and grabbed me by my shoulders, stopping me from walking as he knew that I wouldn't budge.

" I just paid for groceries, why can't I be a gentleman for once?" he asked, and pouted.

" Because, I'm going to feel guilty for the rest of the year! Jungkook, do you know how much you paid for?" I asked as I looked at him. He just shrugged his shoulders, causing me to groan, " 378495.35 won, Jungkook! You paid with 378495.35 won!"'

" I still don't understand why you're mad at me" he said and blinked, causing me to groan once again. He sighed, then made his eyes wider, and pouted. No, Jungkook, please. I can't resist that. Aegyo. " Aw, come on, ___________~ Don't be mad at Jungkookie~"

I turned around, trying hard not to give in for the cute face. He leaned closer, and starting blinking his eyes.

" ____________~! Please, don't me mad at me!" he begged, then started flapping his arms like a penguin. He sighed, and stopped what he was doing, " Look, how about you make me work, huh? Do you have something at home, so I can help you?" 

I thought about, as then an idea popped in my head.  The enormous basket of laundry. I smirked, and then raised a brow at him.

" Well~"

****

" And one, two and... three!" Jungkook said, and we both started pulling and tugging on the blanket. The blanket started slipping out of my hand, and one edge finally did, " You're not holding it tight enough!"

" I am! You're just pulling it to hard!" I retorted as I gripped the very edge of the blanket again. Jungkook sighed, and let go of his edge, then went over to me. He grabbed my hand, and fixed on my grip. 

" Here, now hold it" he said, then went to his side. I nodded, and held tight to the edges.

" Okay, on three. One... two.." he counted, and pulled on the blanket. At three, he smirked, " THREE!"

He pulled extra hard, causing me to be pulled towards him, and crash into his chest. I blushed at how close we were, and tried to him away, but he pulled me closer by my waist. I listened to his heartbeat, as I leaned my head on his chest. Oh, gawd please, let us stay like this forever. But, no... Since I'm a demon, God won't listen to me.

" JUNGKOOK OPPA!" 

We both pulled away from each other and turned towards the voice. IS EVERYONE TURNING A ER, NOW?!

" M-Miso!" 

Oh, hell no. Miso quickly went over and hugged Jungkook like he was the last piece of cake. I rolled my eyes, and raised at brow at Minjung.

" You finally decided to show up?" I asked her, causing her to laugh awkwardly. 

" U-Uhm.... Have you done what I've asked for?" she asked, changing the topic. I glowered at her, and gritted my teeth.

" E

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter