5th tear

Cry [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hye Ri’s POV

Where am I? , my head hurts. So cold. Looking around, I stood up, wrapping my arms around me to cover myself from the cold. Taking a few steps away from my original position, I looked down, noticing something placed neatly on the ground. Walking closer, I read the note that sat on top of the clothes, 'Don't go around , Hye Ri.'

Chuckling, I picked the clothes up, knowing that Minjung had placed them there. Yesterday's incidents flashed across my mind, and I couldn't help but to sigh. The kingkas now most likely knew I was a demon. And V... could possibly be my brother. Wait, V. He was here. Just as the sound of leaves crunching under a pair of feet, I turned around sharply. 

"V?" I called out, stepping closer to the noises. 

"Hye Ri?"

Brushing the leave away, I set my eyes on none other than the said boy. 

"W-What are you doing here?" he asked with wide eyes. Stepping closer, I rubbed the back of my neck sheepishly. 

"U-Uh, I was... taking morning walk! The forest is really nice and quiet during the morning." I said, deciding that I should keep my speculations to myself. I should make sure and find proofs that he really was my brother before taking rash decisions. Even though I had a lot to ask him, I had to keep myself calm so I would scare him off. He didn't say anything, only tilting his head to the side as he stared at me with squinting eyes, "So what are you doing here?"

"Uh? I-I was... Playing Pocahontas!" he suddenly blurted, and I could only blink at him for the ridiculous excuse. Of course, I already knew he was a demon, but he didn't know I was one, and I would like to stay that way until I found more proof. 

"Pocahontas?" I deadpanned, blinking. He still didn't know that I knew he was a demon after all, but that was the worst excuse I had heard. Was he going to say that to someone if they really didn't know?

"Yeah! Pocahontas! I was playing Pocahontas in the middle of the night!" he continued, scratching the back of his neck sheepishly. 

"Alright, then I'll go now so you can continue your little play." I said, playing along as I chuckled before backing away. 

"Hey, wait! I'm going the same way anyway, so why not just walk together?" he said, and I could only nod in agreement, watching as he caught up with me. 

"Hey, you're pretty close to Jungkook, right?" I asked, and he immediately turned his head to look at me. Realizing what I just had said, I regretted it immediately, cursing myself for even bringing that bastard up. I was just trying to strike a conversation!

"Yeah, why? Do you like him?" he asked, and I quickly shook my head in denial, staring at him with widened eyes as he looked back at me with an amused look on his face. 

"I would really like to punch him in the face, that I can tell you!" I scoffed, and he only laughed his off only to sigh. 

"He's not like that to everyone, though. He's a little cold, but he's only acting up in front of you." he said seriously, looking at me with a grin. 

"What are you trying to say?" I asked, squinting my eyes at him. He shrugged. 

"I don't know, you tell me." 

"You're the one who spoke." I said, crossing my arms at him. 

"You started first." he retorted, crossing his arms as well as if mocking me. 

"I was trying to strike a conversation!" I countered back, not backing away just yet. 

"About Jungkook? Hm, doesn't that sound suspicious?" he asked, smirking at me as if he knew something I didn't.

"He was the first thing that popped in my mind!" I suddenly blurted making his smirk only grow even more. Finally realizing what I just said, I opened my mouth, eyes widening as I looked up at him watching me with raised eyebrows, "I-I DIDN'T MEAN IT L-LIKE THAT!" 

"I didn't say anything! Say, what did you mean?" he asked, leaning closer as if it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter