28th tear

Cry [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Did he just... say... The night? Bam? Bammie. I gasped, cupping my mouth. No way!

" JUKIE!" I squealed, causing him to jump in shock. He turned his head in shock, and pointed at me.

" BAMMIE?!" he asked, as he sat himself up. I just laughed and hid my face in my hands. 

" I can't believe it!" I said, and rolled around. He stopped me by tickling me on the sides, then chuckled.

" How couldn't we notice?!" he asked, and lied himself next to me. He put his arm around my waist, as he snuggled into my neck. Shivering, I thought about the things we did when we were kids.

" Do you... remember our promise?" he asked into me neck. I opened smiled at the thought, and hummed.

" If one hurt the other, the sister or the brother. Tear or blood, you will get punished" I said, as I remembered every word. He smiled sadly, and hugged me tighter.

" Then you know what to do" he said and sat up. My eyes widened as he placed my hand on his cheek. I quickly retracted my hand, as I gasped.

" W-What are you talking about?" I asked, shocked off his actions. He smiled softly, before he ruffled my hair. He shook his head, before he stood up.

" Forget it. It's pretty late now, let's get you home" he said, but I quickly clung to his leg and looked up at him with puppy eyes.

" Jukie, tell me!" I whined as he dragged me with me on his legs. He stopped then sighed before he picked me up, and let me dangling over his shoulder.

" Y-YAH!" I yelped as I hit his back.. or . He stopped out of sudden, causing my face to crash into his back.

" Stop hitting my , will you?" he said, but I didn't listen to him.

" TELL ME! TELL ME! T-T-T-TELL ME!" I sang, causing him to sigh. He suddenly slapped my bum, causing me to yelp, " YAH!"

" Please don’t suddenly snap at me, there are people here~Talk quietly, everyone can hear us~" he sang, causing me to laugh. 

" B.A.P!" I squealed, causing him to sigh again. 

" I thought I would make you quiet" he cried, causing me to laugh. And this is how we walked home. Meanwhile~ 

Minjung's POV

While me and Miso was chatting after having a funny shopping time, we passed a couple, playing and teasing each other. The girl was on the guy's shoulder, and was extremly familiar. 

" YAH, JEON JUNGKOOK! PUT ME DOWN ALREADY!" the girl yelped, but the boy just laughed. The voice was too familiar, and it immediately hit me. _________. And the boy was Jungkook

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter