50th tear

Cry [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NB: Long chapter ahead. 

That night, I was staring up at the ceiling, lying in my bed. Next to me was Jungkook, doing exact the thing. I turned my head slightly to face him and stared softly at him. 

" Jungkook..." I called, causing him to turn to me and smile. I grabbed his hand and intertwined our fingers, before I spoke, " Promise me something"

" Anything" he answer, causing me to smile and grip into his hand. 

" If I wasn't around anymore, If I was gone, you have to be a good daddy to Kyu Jin and Kyu Rin. No matter what" I said seriously, causing Jungkook to frown a bit.

" What-"

" Jungkook, promise me" I said, causing him to nod. 

" I promise" he said and smiled. I leaned in and pecked his lips, which caused him to smile. Resting my head on his chest, I lulled my self to sleep by listening to his heartbeats. Soon, we both had fallen asleep.

****

"WAAAAAAAH! WHAT TO DO!" 

" YAH, KIM TAEHYUNG! CHILL THE DOWN!" Namjoon groaned as he leaned back on the couch with an arm drapped over his eyes. The next day, Taehyung had been panicking. Which is weird, because it's my children who are about the get born. Taehyung pouted and sat down on the floor with crossed arms.

" Yeah, what is it anyways? It's not even your children who are about to get born!" Kai said, and I thanked him mentally for saying out my thoughts. Taehyung only looked up at him and glared.

" I think you would done then same if Kyungsoo hyung would get pregnant and give birth at this very day!" he said, causing D.O to kick him slightly on the side, and Taehyung replied with a squeal, " Sorry, hyung"

" Anyway, I think we need to go now" Kris said as he took a glance at the clock on the wall, causing the humans to stare at him in wonder, which caused the latter to raise a brow. I sighed, deciding to rescue the chinese leader from explaining.

" A demon egg is far from being like a bird egg. Once it hatches, the kids will be transformed into demon form. And small demon child in demon form is... pretty much more dangerous than me being all yolo in demon-"

"Devil"

"form." I explained, and stared at Chen who decided to in, and shook my head with a smile. Minjung stood up aburply, and stared at me.

" BUT IT'S 2 CHILDREN!"

I chuckled at her responds and nodded my head. I stared at Jungkook with soft eyes. After the egg hatches, I'm gone. That mean the children are in the hands of Jungkook. Kris cleared his throat, loud enough to snap me out of my trance and stare up at him.

" Sorry, but we really have to go. The moons are up any minute now." he said and we all stood up, preparing themselves for the hatc, but me preparing myself for leaving my family. I stared around in the room and smiled softly. This was my family... and I had to leave them. We all linked up, me holding Jungkook and Kai's hand, as we all closed our eyes, knowing what was coming. The sound of the wind and the smell of wet earth caused me to open my eyes. 

" Any minute now" Jungkook mumbled as he gripped into my hand and stared down at the egg, causing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter