49th tear

Cry [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kai's POV

" WE GOT THE BEDS!"

" Geez, Sehun, calm down. We got the... baby toilet things"

" Clothes~"

" Other baby stuff"

" Alright! That was actually everything! Now, let's get home before ___________ and Jungkook does!" Suho exclaimed as 19 of us stood in the middle of COEX mall as we carried different types of boxes and bags. Exo and BTS + Minjung had met up in the mall, to buy all this stuff. And oh, I wonder how the couple would react. Ladies and girls around us, stopped to look at the bunch of guys, us, thinking we might be a KPOP group. Some may even stop to stare at the bunch of guys with baby stuff in their hands. 

" I can't believe my baby sister is going to have baby!" Taehyung cried with a bag full of diapers in his hand. I chuckled and patted his shoulder with my bag-free hand.

" You just gotta' live with it, V" I laughed, causing all of the others to laugh too. We rounded a corner and into an ally, causing Minjung's eyes to widen.

" You're going to kidnap us, aren't you?! I knew it! I shouldn't have trusted you!" she panicked, as I rolled my eyes. Kris gave me a slight nod with his head, and we all linked up, before I did what I could with my power. As we appeared in the familiar house of our, I stared at Minjung with a brow raised.

" You need to trust us more, Minnie" Baekhyun pouted, before he dropped the bags on the floor and went to sit on the couch. Minjung awkwardly scratched the back of her head and dropped the things in her hands too.

" Sorry" she mumbled. Jin clapped his hands, and smiled at Suho, before he dropped the things on the ground softly.

" Let's get started, shall we?"

****

YOUR POV

On the way home from school, I and Jungkook held hands, planning our future with the baby, though I was still quite shy. The egg was secured with pillows in a backpack Jungkook had on his back. 

" How do you think the kids will look like?" Jungkook asked as we swayed our hands, walking just a few blocks away from Exo's house. I smiled, remembering the vision when I 'delivered' the egg. 

" I think they'll have bright red hair, and they would run around playing with your hyungs and Minjung" I said, smiling at the thought while Jungkook chuckled. 

" And what would the parents do?" he asked, causing my smile to fade a bit. But thinking that I didn't want him to get worried, I smiled weakly. That is because of the same vision, where I sat in the palace, alone. 

" They would sit at the back with drinks and food, and yell at your hyungs for not being careful enough" I said, causing him to burst out laughing and ruffle my hair. 

" Well, I don't mind" he said, and kissed my cheek as he placed and arm around my shoulders, causing me to blush, " By the way, we have to get baby things soon! You know, diapers and stuff"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter