7th tear

Cry [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook's POV

Opening my eyes after shutting them close, I looked down, eyes widening at the sight of the ground only way far down and the wolf that seemed to have followed us. Whatever that had taken me and flown me off of the ground, sat me down on a branch. At one of the highest points of the gigantic tree. Good thing was that the wolf couldn't reach me up here. Letting out a breath of relief, I turned my head to face whatever that had saved me only to widen my eyes. Red hair. The figure next to me turned its head, revealing her glowing, red eyes. Hye Ri. Looking down at the wolf, she kicked her legs back and forth as she sat next to me. Next to the wolf was Taehyung hyung looking up while the wolf only ignored him, not even attacking him. 

Looking back at Hye Ri, I noticed how her black cloak flowed in the wind as her huge, black and feathery wings would balance beat lightly against the wind, keeping herself balanced on the branch. She was beautiful. I was staring so intensely at her, not even noticing how Taehyung was calling for me. 

JEON JUNGKOOK! ARE YOU OKAY UP THERE?!" 

Snapping out of my daze, I looked down at my best friend who was now waving his arms like crazy, the wolf already gone after running away. 

"I'm fine!" I answered loudly making Hye Ri turned her head to me, her head tilted to the side as she stared at my face, blinking. Only hey left eye were her normal, honey brown eyes while the other was still red. Raising her hand, she blinked before suddenly poking my cheek. I only stared at her as her left eye suddenly went red. Her fingers then started moving across my face, over my eyes, nose and then stopping on my lips. She rested her fingers there, tilting her head side to side as she stared at my lips for what seemed like hours. And just by that, my heart beat faster than normal. Smiling, I stared at her while she looked at my lips curiously as if she never had seen lips before, before I kissed her fingers. Gasping, she pulled her hand back, look back down at her brother, and I could only chuckle at her.  

"Hey, Hye Ri!" Taehyung hyung shouted, waving at her, but all she did was to look at him while she played with her legs. Suddenly looking at me, she then looked down at the ground before back up at me, blinking. Pointing down at the ground, she blinked. Was she asking if I wanted to go down? Smiling, I nodded to which she blew a raspberry to, pouting disappointedly. Chuckling, I her hair. 

"As much as I would love to stay up here with you, I think I need to go down." I said honestly, to which she only turned her head towards me, pouting as she blinked. Moving closer, she wrapped her arms around me, and I put my own arms around her too before she spread her wings, flying us back down. Finally putting me down, she released me before plopping down on the ground with crossed arms.

"Hye Ri." Taehyung called, watching his sister throw a tantrum before she looked up. Squatting down next to her, he pulled his necklace out before showing it to her, "Do you remember me?"

Eyes widening, she suddenly grabbed the necklace, staring at it before looking back down on her own necklace. Looking back up at hyung, she quickly pulled him down towards her, hugging him tightly as he chuckled at her. Suddenly, her eyes turned back to normal, widening at the sight of us. 

"What are you doing here?! It's too dangerous!" she quickly said, standing up as she looked at her brother then at me.

"We had to check up on you. It's not even full moon, yet you transformed." Taehyung hyung reasoned, but Hye Ri was too focused on something else as she looked around nervously. 

"You really have to get out of here." she hissed quickly, trying to push us away, but hyung was too stubborn to move. 

"Why?" he asked, still standing on his place, arms crossed, but Hye Ri was still in panic, and I couldn't help but to feeling something was really wrong. Looking around, her eyes widened, flashing red as she hissed at him. Out of the blue, something went attaching towards us, pouncing at us but Hye Ri was quick to grab our hands, spreading her wings before soaring to the sky. In a flash, I was once again not touching the ground anymore. Looking wide eyed down on where we used to stand, I gasped at the sight of what seemed to look like a dozen of wolves trying jump after us, growling and barking. Sighing, she flew us over the tree before finally lowering us, putting us on the ground just by the exit of the woods, her left eye turning back to brown. 

"Get home. I'll handle those." she muttered, turning her back to us, just about to leave us, but I was quick to grab her wrist, preventing her from going any further. Whipping her head around, she stared at me questioningly. 

"You're going back in there alone?!" I asked incredulously. The thought of her going back to those wolves was just unnerving to me. Sighing, pulling her hand back from my grip. 

"I'm not taking the risk to take you guys in there with me." she said, staring at the both of us, her eyes stern, meaning what she was saying. Noticing the worried and burdened look on hyung's face, she only smiled softly, "I'll be fine. Just get home."

Turning around fully, she spread her wings before soaring to the sky, leaving us looking up at her with sighs escaping our mouths. 

Hye Ri's POV
Next day

Groaning, I opened my eyes, I looked down on myself, noticing that, for once, I wasn't . In fact, I was still wearing my school uniform. Taking a look around, I widened my eyes before sitting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter