48th tear

Cry [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" LET ME SEE! LET ME SEE! LET ME SEE~!" Minjung yelled as soon as she burst through the door of Exo's house. She threw herself over the couch, pushed Chen who sat next to me away, and stared at the round object in my arms. Her eyes softened as she saw the egg and stared at it, " Woah... so pretty"

I chuckled and looked around only to see the rest of Bangtan, panting by the door. Suga held a hand up, supported by the maknae, Jungkook as he looked at Minjung in disbelief, " Dear god, Minjung! Why did you run so fast?" 

Minjung only stuck a tongue at him, and continued to stare at the egg. At the end, the Bangtan had all surrounded me and the egg, congratulating Jungkook too. Jin gave him a good pat on the shoulder and stared at the egg.

" I can't believe the maknae got a kid before us! Before me!" Jin cried and stared at Namjoon, who had the same look on his face. Jungkook chuckled and rolled his eyes at them.

" Just admit it hyungs. You're getting older~" Jungkook sang, only to get a glare by Jin, Kris, Luhan and Xiumin, causing him to shut up and sit down on the other side of me. I laughed out loud and stared at all of them, causing their attention to fly back on me.

" Guys, I need your help" I said with a serious tone, and they immediately went serious themselves. I chuckled mentally and stared at them, " Help me... find the names of these kids"

Taehyung, who had unknowingly held his breath, breathed out in disbelief. He crossed his arms and pinched the bridge of his nose, " And I thought you were going to ask us about who were going to change the diapers" 

" YOU HAVE TO NAME ONE OF THEM AFTER ME!" Kris suddenly shouted and pouted at me. I blinked, rubbing my eyes as if I didn't see right. So did the rest of Exo, and Jungkook. The Wu Yi Fan was... pouting. Sehun suddenly pushed him away, and did some aegyo.

" NO WAY! SHE'S GOING TO NAME THEM AFTER ME!" Sehun exclaimed pushing Kai's face unintentionally. Kai stared at his with a typical 'Are-you-kidding-with-me' look and closed his eyes, pinching the bridge of his nose. He shook his head.

" Why are we related?" he asked Sehun, who only pouted at him, but soon enough, threw his arm around the older and kissed his cheek.

" BECAUSE WE'RE BROTHERS! HYUNGS, KAI HYUNG BEING MEAN!" the latter cried and stared at Suho, who just rolling his eyes at the immaturity of this kid. 

" How about Kyu Rin and Kyu Jin?" Taehyung suggested, and crossed his arms. I looked up at him in interest while Jungkook held the egg. I raised a brow at Taehyun, a sign for him to continue as he stared at me, " Kyu Rin means star gem, well, because the demon eggs usually light up like a bright star, right? And Kyu Jin meaning Standard truth, because we just have to live with the truth that we're demons in the human world"

After he finished, all of us was staring in awe at the boy, our mouths open. No one uttered a word, until Jimin did, " Is that really Kim Taehyung?"

Taehyung smiled innocently at us, as if nothing happened and sat down on the ground. 

" That's really not bad" I said and smiled, before I stared down at the egg again, as Jungkook smiled and my hair, " I like it"

" Then..." Jungkook started, the surface of the egg carefully with a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter