Chapter 9

Mr. Wolf or Mr. Zombie?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hyejung was still in the deep thought the next morning. When she woke up she didn’t run to the bathroom like usual. She sat on the edge of her bed first, busy with her own mind.

“I hate imagining Baekhyun oppa hurt. I love him as much as I love Channie oppa,” She said to her self. She loved her ‘oppas’ so much. She always wanted them to be happy. But she just hurt one of her oppa. “Is open up my heart to Baekhyun oppa wrong? No, right? As long as he is happy, no matter with me,” She concluded then going to bathroom.

Her thoughts in bathroom not far from how to make Baekhyun happy. Give him more attention? She shook her head. She had given him her attention as he was one of her most important person. Ask for a date? She shook her head again. this time harder than before. How can she, a girl, asked Baekhyun for a date. It was a big NO for her. She blushed at her own thoughts.

“Eonni, whats going on? You look different today,” Hyejin, her little sister, asked when they had their breakfast.

“Nothing,” Hyejung grinned. She rushed up to bus station once her breakfast done and bid goodbye to her parents.

 

In school, Hyejung seemed more happy then the day before. She was happy because she thought she found a way to make Baekhyun happy and lifted his hurt feel.

“What make you being so happy today?” Chanyeol asked straight forwarded as he walked Hyejung to her class after lunch.

“Nothing. I just feel I wanna make Baekhyun oppa happier after what I’ve done to him. Do you think he still like me, oppa?” Hyejung replied and asked a rhetorical question.

Chanyeol felt taken aback, “Err... I think,” He mumbled. The rest of their walk Chanyeol kept silent. Why I’m being like this? He thought.

 

***

 

Hyejung sat on one of library chairs. It was Wednesday. She had appointment with Taemin to work on their essay after school today. But because of some matter she came to library earlier and worked on her math homework that given earlier in class. She’s smart indeed. But sometimes she need some helps to study. Like now. She strugled with one problem for fifteen minutes and had no way to solve it yet.

“What’s that?” A voice startled her. She jumped on her seat. She turned her head just to see Taemin peeking her notebook.

“Omo! You shocked me, Lee Taemin,” She scolded. Taemin gave no attention for her comment. “What’s that?” He repeated.

“My math homework,” She frowned. Taemin catched her expression then sat beside her.

“Need some help?” Taemin usually never gave any help for the others except his bestfriends, and no one dare to asked him for a help except his bestfriends. But now he just felt urged to help Hyejung. He didn’t know what drive him like that.

“Are you serious?” Hyejung gave him disbelieve looks. The cold hearted Taemin offered a help?

“Yes, I am. But it’s okay if you don’t want. I’ll back when you are ready for our essay study,” He stood up. Before he could walk away Hyejung grabbed the hem of his uniform. “Wait!” She said almost yelled. Taemin gave her undefined look. “Yes please. Help me please,” Hyejung pleaded. Taemin smirked then sat down again.

Taemin help Hyejung with her

Please log in to read the full chapter