Chapter 7

Mr. Wolf or Mr. Zombie?
Please log in to read the full chapter

“How’s your study last Friday, Hye?” Baekhyun asked to Hyejung beside him. They were eating their lunch in their usual table in cafetaria.

“It’s good I think,” Hyejung answered as she munched her lunch. Eunmi turned her head at Hyejung. She noticed Hyejung’s good was not good at all. “Why? Something wrong? Your good is kinda doubtable,” Eunmi commented. Hyejung sighed felt caughted.

“Yeah. That Taemin boy is great in essay. He helped me a lot. But he’s so arrogant and cold. I don’t think I can stay studying with him for this whole month. But I need him. Ugh, I hate this situation,” Hyejung face palmed her self. Eunmi gave her pityfull look like said I-hope-you-can-endure-it in her expression.

“Wait. Am I the one who don’t know what are you talking about guys?” Sehun looked dumbfounded.”Not actually, Sehun oppa. I just told it to Baekhyun oppa and Eunmi,” Hyejung chukled at Sehun’s confused face.

“You told Baekhyun and not me? How dare you Park Hyejung?! I can’t believe it,” Chanyeol builded an heart broken face. Hyejung’s chuckled turned into a laugh. “Don’t be over reacting, Channie oppa. It’s because I have no time to tell you.” Hyejung gave him a sorry smile. “You can call me anytime,” Chanyeol pouted.

“I’ll tell you now. So don’t be mad anymore. Okay?” Hyejung tried to persuade pouting Chanyeol. “I passed the essay contest for school preliminaries so I can go to next round in regional next month. But Mr. Kang said I have to improve my skill. That’s why I have to study together with my partner on the next contest, Lee Taemin,” Hyejung explained. “Even I have no chance to know him more than just his name. How can I asked for the next study time?” Hyejung muttered more to her self so she didn’t realize the boys shocked expression. Hyejung and Taemin? Unconciously they looked at Baekhyun who just tried to focus on his lunch.

“I hope there won’t be the next world war,” Suho whispered to Kai. Chanyeol gave Hyejung and Baekhyun concerned gaze.

 

***

 

Hyejung unlocked her phone after she felt it vibrated inside her pocket. Chanyeol texted her.

Come to my house. Eomma, wanna see you. You can come with me after school.

Aunty! Hyejung cheered in her mind. She liked her aunt, Chanyeol’s mother, so much and she hadn’t seen her yet since her arrival in Korea. She felt like a bad niece.

So, right after school , Hyejung headed to Chanyeol’s class room. She waited for Chanyeol beside the class door as the students from Chanyeol’s class trickeled get out from class. At that time she saw Taemin passed from the next class.

“Taemin! Lee Taemin!” She yelled catched some attention. When she realized some people stared at her

Please log in to read the full chapter