Chapter 20

Mr. Wolf or Mr. Zombie?
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Don’t say anything to Hyejung. She has to hear about it from her mother her self, not us,” Chanyeol’s mother’s words couldn’t get rid of Chanyeol’s mind. He thought about it the whole night. Not just a night. He thought about it almost everyday everytime. Hyejung isn’t his aunt’s biological daughter. So, Hyejung and he aren’t blood realted. Does it mean Chanyeol could made her his?

It was the first day of winter holiday. Christmas coming up in two weeks. Hyejung had been discharged from hospital even though she still had to went for check up once a week. Her condition still weak. Chanyeol was on Hyejung’s house along with Baekhyun. Since Hyejung dicharged from hospital the two always accompany her. She hated being alone inside house all the day. Even though there were her mother and Hyejin too. Her mother unusually went out. Sometimes she came home drunk in the late night. It’s rare but her mother never ever drunk as long as she knew. She wanted to ask about it but her mother always assured that she was okay. Hyejin went hanging out with her friends and Hyejung didn’t want to burden her by asking to accompany her at home. So her choice just Chanyeol and Baekhyun. Sometimes Taemin would come took her to a park nearby or just chatting in the lounge room.

Chanyeol was making some meal in the kitchen while Hyejung and Baekhyun sat down on chairs around dining table, joking around, or playing with the groceries.

“Hya! Stop messing around! You two better help me here,” Chanyeol yelled annoyed. He made a stew when the ingredients he had chopped being threw here and there by Hyejung and Baekhyun. The said two didn’t realized that Chanyeol being annoyed and just continued their groceries war.

Chanyeol lost his patience. He walked towards Hyejung and pulled her wrist, sat her down onto a chair. “Wait here, you can’t-be-calm girl.” Then he walked towards Baekhyun and pulled him by his ear. “Hya! Chanyeol! It’s hurt!” Baekhyun squealed. Chanyeol stopped pulling Baekhyun in front of kitchen table. “You, Byun Baekhyun, help me make lunch for three of us or we’ll be starving,” He released his hand from Baekhyun’s ear, left it red, and pointed to the messing ingredients.

“We can buy some pizza,” Baekhyun muttered. Chanyeol slapped the back of his head,”Hyejung shouldn’t eat something like that, pabo!” Baekhyun grimaced in pain. “No need for violent, park Chanyeol!” He yelled as he rubbed the back of his head. But he still did what Chanyeol asked him for.

They just cooked for several minutes when Hyejung suddenly choked a snack she was holding at while looking at her oppas cooking. Chanyeol and Baekhyun suddenly left what they were doing to get a glass of water for Hyejung. They jogged towards choking Hyejung in the same time. Hyejung, still coughing from choked, looked at both of them, confused what should she do.

“I’ll... just.. get my water... my self,” She coughed

Please log in to read the full chapter