Chapter 28 [Final]

Mr. Wolf or Mr. Zombie?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chanyeol stopped his car in front of a restaurant. It was a fancy but cozy restaurant. It was not too formal nor too casual. Just fitted with Hyejung’s dress and Chanyeol’s attire. Chanyeol stepped out and opened the passanger seat for Hyejung. Then he gave his car key to the valet parking employee. A waiter opened the door for them.

“Have you reserved, Sir?” he asked. Chanyeol nodded confidently.

“Park Chanyeol,” Chanyeol replied.

“Ah, Mr. Park Chanyeol. Come with me,” Then the waiter guided them to a seat outside in the second floor. They could see a dark pool below.

“Thanks,” Chanyeol thanked as the waiter putted the menu on the table and leave us. Chanyeol scanned what he want to eat immedately while Hyejung just looked at him, shocked at his plan for dinner. She didn’t expect they have dinner in such a place.

“Hya, Channie oppa. What the hell is it? We are just a high schoola student and we have a dinner in such kind of place?” Hyejung asked disbelieve.

“Because I want. It’s the first time for me to ask a girl dinner in such a place,” Chanyeol gigled. Hyejung scoffed but didn’t say anything. They ordered their dinner and wait for the meal came with chatting. Hyejung would be lie if she said she didn’t enjoy this dinner.

 

“You like it?” Chanyeol asked as he stared at Hyejung. Hyejung felt uncomfortable at his stare.

“This dinner? Yes. But if you continue stare at me like that I will dislike it,” Hyejung pouted. Chanyeol strook softly Hyejung’s alredy blushed cheeks. Hyejung felt her face redden so she afraid she would look like a tomato.

“Blame your stunning pretty face that make me want to stare you all the time,” Chanyeol said.

“Since when did you become a sweet talker, huh?” Hyejung scoffed but just to hide her blushed face.

“Since I love you,” Chanyeol said softly. He reach for Hyejung’s hand and held them. Hyejung just looked at him, stunned, shocked, s

Please log in to read the full chapter