Chapter 3

Mr. Wolf or Mr. Zombie?
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Will you come?” Taemin snapped at Minho’s voice. He was busy taking note for an announcement attached on announcement board.

“Eh? Come? For what?” Taemin gave his friends a confussion look. Jonghyun rolled his eyes. He, and so did the others, was used to this behaviour of Taemin, busy by him self.

“Club. It’s like years since the last time we did a little party at club, Mister I-Have-To-Be-Perfect-Anytime,” Key mocking him as he closed Taemin’s notebook.

“Well, I don’t think so. I have to join this essay contest to fix up my reward point for my collage entrance later and the deadline is this weekend,” Taemin pointed at the announcement.

Onew sighed desperately, “You, Mister Perfect-Score-In-Every-Exams, don’t need anything like this.”

“I don’t think so. I really need this. The university I wanna attend  require more than just my academics score,” He shrugged his shoulder ignore his friends’s disbelieve expression. No wonder he didn’t have any ‘normal’ life, they thought.

“Okay okay. Do whatever you want but remember just give us a call when you wanna change your mind,” Jonghyun gave him a light pat at his back.

“No need for that.”

 

***

 

“Park Hyejung... Park Hyejung... Park Hyejung...” Baekhyun mumbled each time he tapped at big handwriting Hyejung at the back of his notebook. He was occupied with his own thinking so he unaware with Chanyeol nudge on his waist.

“Hya! Byun Baekhyun!” Chanyeol whispered to gain Baekhyun attention and failed. Baekhyun still ignored him. Chanyeol took a deep breath then pinch Baekhyun’s waist hardly. This time he was success. Baekhyun yelped loudly so the whole class attention turned to him. His eyes rounded widely of shocked and glared from the teacher.

“Yes, Mr. Byun?” asked the teacher.

“No... Nothing, Sir.” He stuttered and shocked his head.

“Then pay more attention to my class, Mr. Byun.” Teacher warned him and gave him warning glare before turned his head to the board in front of class again.

Baekhyun rubbed his neck and looked his bestfriend beside him chuckled silently. “Damn you, Park Chanyeol.” He grumbled.

“Calm down, dude. That’s why don’t zooning out like that oftenly.” Chanyeol still chuckled. “What are you thinking that serious? Hyejung?” Chanyeol asked as he saw Baekhyun notebook. I know you still like her, dude, he sighed sadly deep inside his heart.

“I don’t have to explain it to you right?” Baekhyun smiled bitterly. “After all the things I’ve gone through, she’s still...” Baekhyun couldn’t finish

Please log in to read the full chapter