Chapter 4

Mr. Wolf or Mr. Zombie?
Please log in to read the full chapter

“How’s your essay?” Baekhyun asked. Baekhyun, Hyejung and Chanyeol were in Hyejung’s house on Saturday night to have a movie night together for the first time after years apart. Hyejung was making some snacks while Chanyeol selecting the movie and Baekhyun accompany her in the kitchen.

“What essay?” Chanyeol’s deep voice interupted before Hyejung could answer. He just entered the kitchen.

“Essay contest. I had given it to the teacher yesterday. It’s just for school preliminaries. If I passed, I could join regional preliminaries after some training with lecturer teacher,” Hyejung explained as she put some fruits and sandwichs on plate and pouring the drink. “Help me bring them to living room,” she demanded and leaving kitchen to the living room. Baekhyun and Chanyeol looked at each other then followed Hyejung with the snacks in their hand.

Hyejung sank on the couch. Baekhyun sit on her right while Chanyeol on her left. Chanyeol grab the remote and started the movie. Drama genre, Hyejung’s favourite.

“Why I have to watch something like this?” Chanyeol grumbled silently. “Because you love me. You choose it your self, oppa,” Hyejung chuckled. She position her seld comfortably betweet two of her best oppas ever. She loved moments like this, moment with two important people for her.

“Yes, I love you,” Chanyeol muttered in a very low voice so even Hyejung couldn’t hear him. He drived his gaze to Hyejung beside him. He felt relieved that Hyejung didn’t hear his muttering even more his heart beat.

 

***

 

“Sleep already, huh?” Chanyeol looked at sleeping Hyejung beside him. Their second movie hadn’t finished yet and Hyejung had sleep peacefully. She rested her head on Baekhyun shoulder. “Mm,” Baekhyun nodded.

“I’ll take her to her bedroom now. Her neck will be stiff once she wake up if she sleep like this all night,” Chanyeol tried to place his arms to lift Hyejung.

“No. I’ll take her,” Baekhyun snapped.

“You can’t move your self without making Hyejung fall. I’ll do it,” Chanyeol insisted. Baekhyun knew that Chanyeol was right so he just remained silent when Chanyeol lifted Hyejung and brought her to her room.

Once they entered Hyejung’s room, Chanyeol put her carefully on h

Please log in to read the full chapter