Chapter 25

Mr. Wolf or Mr. Zombie?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hyejung got off Taemin’s car, followed by him. They entered Hyejung’s house. Taemin’s mother, their mother, was still there, so was Chanyeol. Hyejung sighed heavily prepare her self for all that could be happen, could be told to her.

“Hyejung-a...” Her mother, Mrs. Park, gasped once she entered the living room.

“I’m sorry,” Hyejung said before all the people in the living room blamed her or yelled at her. She felt so childish after her act earlier.

“It’s okay, Hyejung. It’s normal you acted like that,” Mrs. Lee calmed her down. Now Hyejung could see a motherly gaze at the older woman’s eyes.

“So, what’s actually had happened?” Hyejung asked for explaination now. She was calmer than before to hear the reason behind that situation. She sat down at the couch beside Chanyeol. Taemin sat beside her.

“It’s my fault. I lost you when we were in mall. It was just several months after your birth. I left you in front of restroom while I went in. When i went out you’re gone. I’ve searched you all over the mall but I couldn’t find you. I even called for security and reported to police. Still there’s no information about your whereabout. And I don’t know how, your mother found you. i’m so gratefull you were found by a great lady,” Mrs. Lee smiled to Mrs. Park, gratefully.

“I found you in front of my house. I loved child and I haven’t had any child back then. That’s why I decided to raise you, and love you as my own daughter. I planned to tell you about it when you’re grown enough. But before I can do it, your real mother find you,” Hyejung could notice gloomy tension around her mother. She knew her mother didn’t want to separate from her.

“Will you take me to your house now?” Hyejung asked her real mother.

“I would love it. But the decision is on you, dear,” Mrs. Lee replied. Hyejung thought for some minutes before said anything.

“I... want to move but let me stay untill winter break end,” Hyejung decided. Her current mother hugged her. “Thanks for staying for some more days,” she said.

“It has to be me who was thankfull. i’m afraid you don’t want to come with me at first,” Mrs. Lee said.

“Of course I want. You have suffered the last years. I should move to your house to gather with my real mother, father, and brother who love me,” Hyejung said made all the people there laughed happyly.

 

***

 

“Sorry for putting you in my family’s problem, Channie oppa,” Hyejung said as she walked Chanyeol to the front gate.

“It’s okay. Actually I knew about you are not aunty’s daughter. I,

Please log in to read the full chapter