Chapter 11

Mr. Wolf or Mr. Zombie?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Baekhyun walked along the hallway with a big grin on his face. The bell just rang signed it was time for lunch. He, and his friends, headed to cafetaria. Not to cafetaria directly, but Baekhyun pleaded so they went to Hyejung’s class first. His friends asked why and Baekhyun just said, “Because I want to,” with a big smile.

They were in front of Hyejung’s class already when she exited class with Eunmi. She waved happyly at the boys and walked with them. Eunmi was beside her and now Baekhyun was in her other side flunged his arm around Hyejung’s shoulder. Hyejung was shocked. She turned her head to Baekhyun seeing him looked straight ahead innocently. She looked around to Eunmi and the boys with what-should-I-do expression on her face. She felt so wrong. She liked Baekhyun closeness, but she felt it wrong.

Eunmi glared at her and mouthed, “What’s that mean?” Hyejung hadn’t tell her yet about her date with Baekhyun. Well, Hyejung told her after Baekhyun asked her. But after the date yesterday, she hadn’t mentioned it to Eunmi yet.

The boys looked shocked as well but then changed to teasing expression. DO’s eyes widened more than usual, Kai and Sehun smirked teasingly, Suho smiled as his expression said “Better tell us soon.”, and Chanyeol, she couldn’t describe his expression. He smiled but the smile didn’t reach his eyes. Hyejung titled her head slightly. What’s wrong?

They sat on their usual table loudly, still chatting with each other except Hyejung and Chanyeol. Baekhyun joked around with Kai and Sehun. Suho occasionaly joined them. Eunmi and DO discussed about one of student club he joining, glee club. Hyejung still couldn’t bring her self back from shocked Baekhyun gave. Chanyeol sat silently accross her.

“So, are you two dating?” Kai went to the point once they all sat. Baekhyun had released his arm from Hyejung and Hyejung could feel her breath stabled immediately.

Baekhyun didn’t answer Kai directly, “Is it obvious?” He chuckled. Hyejung was so shocked for the second time. “What?” She snapped. Not only her, Chanyeol and Eunmi shouted too. While the other’s jaw just dropped. Baekhyun laughed louder enjoyed the scene in front of his eyes.

“No. It’s not I’m dating Baekhyun oppa, or Baekhyun oppa dating me. It’s just... We... I...” Hyejung stutered tried to explain but failed.

“I’m kidding guys. We’re not dating,” He corrected, “yet...” Hyejung facepalmed her self. She could’t said anything about it. She remained silent. She couldn’t found perfect sentence to explain it. Seeing Hyejung didn’t say anything, Baekhyun continued, “We just went to a date yesterday,” He said it like it’s the best thing happen in his life, well it is, and had to be declared.

“Owww... I thought I have a chance with Hyejung,” Sehu

Please log in to read the full chapter