Chapter 18

Mr. Wolf or Mr. Zombie?
Please log in to read the full chapter

a/n

texts on blue is a flashback.

“Hyejung-a, I like you,” younger Baekhyun confessed. He really didn’t look nervous. He’s too confident with his big smile too hear Hyejung’s answer.

“Oppa...” Hyejung’s words lingered on her lips, confused, surprised and felt unsure. “I like you too, oppa...” Baekhyun smiled grew wider, “but just as a brother.” Hyejung last words taken him aback. He was too sure Hyejung would like him back.

Baekhyun couldn’t say anything. He just ran away. Too disappointed, too hurt. When Hyejung went to London two days later he still couldn’t get a grip to meet her.

 

***

 

Baekhyun just held the unconcious Hyejung in his arms. He was holding her in the back seat of his car while Taemin drove the car to nearest hospital. He didn’t say anything since the accident. He just ran after Taemin towards Hyejung, held her, brought her into his car, and just embrace her as he scared of losing her. His minds was too focused to bloody Hyejung. He was too indiferent to his surrounding. It was Taemin who called Hyejung’s mom with Baekhyun phone, led them to Baekhyun’s car and drove them to hospital.

They reached the hospital in no time, thanks to Taemin’s drag skill. Baekhyun unwillingly let Hyejung entering emergency room alone with the doctors and nurses. He wanted to still be her side. He wanted to hold her, to make sure she was okay. But he knew him self that doctor would bring good thing for Hyejung more than him self. Baekhyun just stood in front of the room door againts the wall. His gaze was empty. His mind was far away inside the emergency room. He hoped the best for Hyejung. Nothing could distracted him, even Taemin’s phone call to his mom to inform he’ll be home late, even Hyejung’s mother and sister arrival. He snapped when a doctor came out to face them.

“Hyejung is lack of blood. She needs blood transfusion as soon as possible. Unfortunately, no blood matched hers in our stocks. I hoped there’s her family to donate blood for Hyejung,” the doctor explain as calm as possible. Baekhyun absentmindedly turned his gaze to Hyejung’s mother. She had guilt expression accross her face.

“I... Hyejung... My blood isn’t match with Hyejung either. She had different blood type with me and her sister as well,” she replied nervously. Her tears still streamed on her cheeks.

“Her father? She needs much blood right now or she would be in danger state,” the doctor urged.

“Her father isn’t...” “What’s

Please log in to read the full chapter