Chapter 15

Mr. Wolf or Mr. Zombie?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Rain poured heavily when Hyejung got off the bus. All her thoughts about what just happened between her and Taemin were lost immediately. Now, whats left just her worries about how will she got home. Her house was a about a five minutes walk from the bus shelter. Usually, it wasn’t a big problem, but since it’s rain heavily she hesitated to run home right away. She had a contest tomorrow morning and she didn’t wanna get sick. She waited for the rain stopped for about five minutes, but she lost her patience already. Sky didn’t gave a break for her even a slightest bit to go home dryly. She ran through the rain. She didn’t want to stay alone out side untill late night.

Once she arrived at her house gate, there was someone waited for her. She stopped at the shady side of her gate and there was Chanyeol stood up. He smiled when he realized Hyejung was in front of him.

“What are you doing here?” Hyejung surprised by Chanyeol appearance right there.

“Waiting for you of course. No one home so I couldn’t come in. Why did you go through the rain? You should just call me,” Chanyeol scolded her after he looked how wet Hyejung’s uniform and her self as well.

“As I know that you’re here. Come in,” Hyejung opened the gate and then the door with her own key. “Where’re everyone? It’s not usually eomma left the house empty like this,” she muttered as she turned the lights on and headed to kitchen to get some drinks. She took two cans of soda from refrigerator and when she closed the door she noticed a note’s sticked right there.

Your grandmother’d fallen. I went to check her. Hyejin come with me as your father went to bussiness trip this morning.

“Omo, I hope grandma is okay now,” Hyejung squaled. She walked to the livingroom, where Chanyeol was, as she read the note.

“What’s wrong?” Chanyeol asked curiously. Hyejung put the sodas on the table and gave Chanyeol the note. “Oh, I hope grandma is okay too. No wonder my mom went out suddenly this afternoon. She didn’t say anything but I bet she went to grandma too,” Chanyeol said as he took a sip of his soda after read the note. He looked at Hyejung and realised how wet her. “Go take a shower now. You can’t get a cold now. I’ll make something warm for you,” He pointed at Hyejung’s wet body and headed to kitchen.

 

“Ugh, my head is a little heavy,” Hyejung grumbled as she wiped her wet hair after

Please log in to read the full chapter