Chapter 8

Mr. Wolf or Mr. Zombie?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kang Miyoung.

Hyejung’s mind was not in class altough it’s her favourite lesson, literature. She was still thinking about waht Chanyeol said last night in his house.

“Baekhyun became such a player after you left to London. He tried to be okay even without you, even after your rejection. But I know he failed. He hurt him self and the girls he dated, include that one girl Kang Miyoung. She’s close to Taemin I think. I don’t know that’s the detail of their relationship.”

Hyejung couldn’t help but feel responsible about it. However if what’s Chanyeol said was true, that Baekhyun became a player because of her, it was absolutely her responsibility too.

The lunch break bell rang interupted Hyejung’s thought but she remained on her seat and didn’t move yet. “Back to earth, Park Hyejung,” Eunmi flicked her head. “What?” Hyejung snapped as she rubbed her head. “Don’t ever think I don’t that you were in deep thinking when the teacher lectured back then. Now, let’s g eat. I’m starving,” Eunmi pulled Hyejung by her arms. Hyejung followed her reluctantly.

“Bad day, huh?” A voice surprised Hyejung and Eunmi from their behind. Hyejung stayed walked ahead while Eunmi turned her head. “Baekhyun oppa,” She chimed cheerfully.

“Hi, Eunmi. What’s wrong with your bestfriend right here,” Baekhyun pointed at frowned face Hyejung. “I don’t know. She had been like that since the first periode today,” Eunmi shrugged her shoulder. “Ah. I’ll talk to her later. You two are heading to cafetaria, right?” Baekhyun asked.

“Yes, oppa.”

“I’ll walk with you, guys.” He folowed the two girls behind them.

 

As they arrived at their table in cafetaria, Chanyeol looked at Hyejung expression. Guilty ate him up as he realized her reason to be like that. I shouldn’t tell her about Baekhyun, he thought.

“Hey, Hyejung. What’s with your face? Why have to be so down?” DO asked as he chewed his food.

“Ehm. Nothing,” Hyejung smiled half heartedly.

“Don’t you want to eat something? I’ll buy it together with mine,” Eunmi offered as she stood up. Hyejung shook her head, “No. I’m fine.”

Chanyeol who couldn’t take it anymore pushed his untouched sandwich towards Hyejung, “Eat some. I don’t wanna carry you if you’re sick later.”

“No, oppa. I’ve said I’m fine,” Hyejung insisted. “Eat.” Chanyeol’s deep voice forced her. He gave her concerned look. “Okay okay. I’ll eat it. Happy?” Hyejung asked sarcasticaly

Please log in to read the full chapter