Chapter 12

Mr. Wolf or Mr. Zombie?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Taemin stabbed the steak in front of him. He  watched all scene in the opposite table. Baekhyun was being flirty with that new girl, Hyejung. Actually, it wasn’t new for him, Baekhyun behaviour and his anger were not new. Baekhyun always been flirty just like his title, Mr. Wolf, The Casanova, The Playboy. And Taemin always been angry. He was angry at Baekhyun’s behaviour because he knew how much Miyoung hurted because of him.

The whole new thing was it was Hyejung instead of any girl. Hyejung was different. Baekhyun’s behaviour towards her was not for just flirting but trully loving. He could tell from Baekhyun’s gaze to Hyejung. Taemin’s anger was not because of Miyoung, but because he didn’t like seeing Hyejung with Baekhyun.

His gaze still on Hyejung and Baekhyun untill someone beside him poke his side. “Jealous huh?” Jonghyun mocked. “No,” Taemin growled.

“Don’t lie. We know each other for years. We can read your eyes. You are angry at Baekhyun and not because of Miyoung but because of that new girl,” Minho hitted the bulls eye. Taemin frowned more. He hate being teased by his friends.

“Go get her before that Baek guy go before you. Well, you’ll have an advantage. You can take a revenge,” Jonghyun suggested like the first time they talk about Hyejung.

“Stop guys! She doesn’t deserve to be threated just because of a revenge,” Taemin stood up and leave the cafetaria. He took a glance over Hyejung’s table. She didn’t there anymore. He walked out as he type something on his phone.

“Looks like someone fallin already~~~” Key cooed.

 

***

 

Hyejung was breathing heavily. She leaned her self on a wall along the hallway. She just exited music room and run away from the unexpected situation between her and Chanyeol. Her heart drummed heavily. She looked at her watch. She was five minutes late for a periode after lunch. She grabbed her phone inside her pocket to checked if Eunmi texted her. One new message. It was not Eunmi.

Free your time after school. we’ll work on next topic. - Taemin

Her eyes widened. Was it the first time Taemin t

Please log in to read the full chapter