Chapter 23

Mr. Wolf or Mr. Zombie?
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Eomma, I’m going now,” Hyejung yelled from the front door. Baekhyun just arrived to pick her up. She wore a blouse with a legging pants inside her long coat. She hold a brown purse on her hand. Baekhyun was waiting for her beside his car. He wore a t-shirt inside his white leather jacket and a pair of black jeans. He put his typical smile on his lips. It became wider as he noticed Hyejung approaching him.

“Hello, pretty,” He greeted Hyejung as he stretched out a bouquet of rose. Hyejung gasped at the flower in front of her, unexpected them.

“Uh, hello oppa. Thank you. They’re beautiful,” She complimented as she reached the bouquet.

“Not as beautiful as you. Come in,” Baekhyun opened the passanger seat door for Hyejung. Hyejung entered the car. Baekhyun jogged to driver seat and drove the car away.

“You’re cheesy,” Hyejung suddenly said.

“Hm?” Baekhyun didn’t looked away from the road in front of him.

“The flower, your compliments. They’re cheesy, oppa,” Hyejung explained.

“You dislike them?” Baekhyun asked. He still focused on the road.

“Anniyo. I like them. But it’s just not typical you,” Hyejung replied.

“It’s another side of me. Prepare for it since now forward,” Baekhyun smirked.

 

***

 

Baekhyun and Hyejung sat across each other around a dining table in a cozy simple restaurant that had been decorated for Christmas. The atmosphere inside the restaurant was so warm despite the weather outside was so cold. They just finished their dinner.

“Wanna go somewhere else?” Baekhyun offered.

“Somewhere else? Where?” Hyejung felt confused. She thought they would just have dinner together.

“You’ll like it. Kajja,” Baekhyun offered his arm for Hyejung and she gladly hold it as she gigled.

“Cheesy Baekhyun,” She commented.

 

Baekhyun brought Hyejung to the rooftop of a high building. Hyejung didn’t know what’s that building but it was quiet enough. Once she reached at the top she hurried to the railing. That’s when she noticed the beautiful scenery of Seoul. The city lights blinked beautifully in front of her.

“Whoaa~~~ Beautiful,” Hyejung yelled happyly. The view was just breathtaking. She inhaled the air heavily. Altough the weather was cold she just being careless about it. She was too enjoying the view, the atmosphere.

“Hyejung-a,” Baekhyun called as he reached for Hyejung’s hand. Hyejung turned her head to Baekhyun.

“Ne, oppa.” Baekhyun signed for her to face him so Hyejung turned her body fully. They were now facing each other while Baekhyun’s hands held Hyejung’s.

“You know that I like you, right?” Baekhyun asked. Hyejung couldn’t say anything and just nodded since she knew it so well. “Will you be my girlfriend?” Hyejung suddenly felt like hearing a sudden storm in her head. She didn’t expect this. She didn’t prepare for this. Suddenly she remembered what Chanyeol asked her few days ago. Baekhyun’s confess? So, he knew about it all the time.

As Hyejung didn;t answer immediately, Baekhyun leaned

Please log in to read the full chapter