Chapter 5

Mr. Wolf or Mr. Zombie?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hyejung fixed her hair for the last time. She checked her arloji on her wrist. Baekhyun would catch her in any minute. It’s Sunday. Baekhyun had asked her to accompany him searching a present for his mother birthday for the next week. He said he need someone who knew his mother taste to buy something. Hyejung knew he lied. She definitely didn’t know Baekhyun’s mother taste. Hyejung and Baekhyun’s mother were close each other but it was when she was in elementary. How on earth an elementary girl knew an adult’s taste? But Hyejung agreed to accompany him. However it’s better than let him did it by him self.

At that time Hyejung heard a car stopped in front of her house followed by the ringing bell. She got out of her room after grabbed her purse. “Darling, Baekhyun’s here,” her mother shouted from down stairs. She jugged down to meet smiling Baekhyun in front of her mother.

“Are you sure you don’t wanna to have some tea first before leaving?” She heard her mother asked Baekhyun. “It’ll be good but I think I’ll just get going now. Other time I’ll stop to have your wonderfull tea, Aunty,” Baekhyun rejected politely. Mrs. Park seemed okay with it since she couldn’t let her smile down.

“I’m going, eomma. Bye,” Hyejung kissed her mother cheeks and went outside as she pulled Baekhyun with her. “Take care, darling.” She heard her mother shouted right before she closed the front door.

 

***

 

“So, what will we buy for my mom?” Baekhyun asked as they walked inside a mall. Hyejung furrowed her brows indicated she was thinking. “So?”

“Let’s just look around first. We’ll find it later,” Hyejung pulled Baekhyun to walked inside a shop by his wrist. She didn’t notice Baekhyun redden cheeks by her action. When they didn’t find anything good they’d just got out from the shop to enter another shop.

Baekhyun and Hyejung just did that, entered and exited the shops, for the next an hour and half. Nothing pleased both of them. If Hyejung liked something, Baekhyun didn’t agree with it, and vice versa.

They’re in the middle of giving up when suddenly Hyejung spotted a green silky dress on a mannequin. It’s simple but elegant. It’s one shoulder dress with a silver buckle belt. Hyejung just guessed it’d be fit with Baekhyun’s mother since she always attended some formal parties as a CEO’s wife.

“Oppa, what do you think

Please log in to read the full chapter