Chapter 17

Mr. Wolf or Mr. Zombie?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hyejung woke up in the next morning by the sunlight that peeked up through her window. Her headache last night had been passable, thanks to Chanyeol. She looked up at her clock on her bedside table. She had an hour before Baekhyun picked her up.

Hyejung went to her bathroom as she hummed some random songs. She just felt so happy today. She hoped it signed good things would happen. She brushed her teeth when she suddenly remembered yesterday ‘incident’ at the river edge. She blushed. It wasn’t she had some certain feeling for Taemin, but every girl would absolutely blushed when someone almost kissed her. She shook her head to get rid of those thoughts. She shouldn’t be distracted today, the day of the essay contest.

She jogged downstairs when she realized she was alone at home. No one had came yet. She frowned hating deserted situation at home. It used to be pleasing-noisy that she loved. She liked to be around her family and her friends. She hated being alone.

She made some strawberry jam toast when someone rang the bell. She hurried to open the door to see Baekhyun grinned happyly in front of door.

“Baekhyun oppa?” Hyejung squealed surprised.

“Good morning too,” Baekhyun sarcasm as he entered Hyejung’s house without asking her permission. “Ready?”

“Not yet. I just made a breakfast. Wanna some?” she offered. Baekhyun smiled wider at the thought had breakfast which Hyejung made. He walked towads kitchen and Hyejung followed him after closed the front door.

“Where’s everyone? It’s not usual your house so quiet. Even your mom her self could make this house so cheerfull,” he asked, slightly joked.

“Appa went for bussiness trip, like usual. Eomma and Hyejin went to grandma,” she answered as she spread jam over another toast for Baekhyun. She put it on a plate then gave it to Baekhyun.

“Thanks,” he muttered and took a bite at Hyejung’s toast. “Hey, it’s good! You should make me sometimes,” Baekhyun squealed at the simple dish. Well, he loved strawberry so everything with strawberry will be good for him. Hyejung chuckled as she pour a juice in two glasses and put one in front of Baekhyun and drank the other.

After finishing their breakfast, Baekhyun and Hyejung went straight to the contest take place in one of university in Seoul.

 

Baekhyun stopped his car in front of the gate. “I’ll be near here. Call me when you’re done,” Baekhyun said. “Yes, oppa,” Hyejung smiled. “Good girl. Now go. Good luck,” Baekhyun put a short kiss on her forehead. She freezed for a second the gained her self again. However she had

Please log in to read the full chapter