Chapter 13

Mr. Wolf or Mr. Zombie?
Please log in to read the full chapter

“I’m going, Hyejung,” Eunmi yelled from the gate. Taemin and Hyejung decided to do their essay first before going home. They headed to library.

“It’s faster, huh?” Taemin broke the silence. They walked side by side.

“Huh? What do you mean?” Hyejung was puzzled.

“Your punishment. It’s faster when it’s done by three people instead of two,” Taemin chuckled. Hyejung nodded. “Thanks,” She threw a smile. Taemin couldn’t say anything. He was dazzled by Hyejung’s smile.

Once they arrived at the library, the librarian just locked the door. They rushed to her.

“Why do you close it now? Usually it’s open till night,” Hyejung asked.

“I have something to do so I can’t open the library till night. I’ve asked for principal permission. Just come again tomorrow,” she answered then dissapeared to the back of library. Hyejung frowned.

“What should we do now? You’ve helped me so we can do our essay together but now library is closed,” Hyejung grumbled.” I wanna offer my house but there’s just my computer and I have no much books for reference,” She muttered, hesitating if she wanted Taemin hear her or not.

“How about my house? My house has such a library,” Taemin suggested.

“Is that okay?” Hyejung hesitated. She’d never gone to her friend’s house except Chanyeol and Baekhyun, even Eunmi.

“Sure. Let’s go,” Taemin pulled her along exited school.

Soon they sat down on the bus seat. Hyejung sat on window seat and Taemin sat beside her. Taemin put an earphone from his phone to his ears and closed his eyes. Hyejung just looked at gloomy cloud outside. November was approaching.

Hyejung took a glance at Taemin. The said boy seemed so used to what he was doing now. Hyejung guessed it’s what he did everyday. Ride the bus, put the earphone on his ears, closed his eyes, and ignored everything around him.

 

They arrived at Lee’s house in less than half an hour. House would be such a understatement. It was Lee’s mansion. They entered the gate and walked along the path. Hyejung couldn’t help but examined her surrounding and that’s when she spotted a red sport car in the big garage.

“Yours?” She asked absentmindedly. Taemin looked at her eyes direction. “That’s car? Fortunately, yes,” He answered lightly.

“You have a car and ride the bus to go to school and go home?” Hyejung asjed disbelieved. He’s such a really rich person and he never seemed like that. Okay, he looked wealthy enough but not that wealthy.

“It’s not a big deal. I’m too lazy to drive,” He chuckled. “Come in,” He gestured Hyejung to enter the house after a maid open the door for them. Hyejung’s jaw dropped. This mansion was so awesome. She didn’t know why but she liked this house. A lot. And she felt like.... home.

“Do you want to have dinner first, Young Master?” one of them asked.

“I don’t think so. Just make us some snacks. We’ll be in library,” Taemin replied shortly. Hyejung was still in awe. She was snapped back to reality when Taemin

Please log in to read the full chapter