Chapter 16

Mr. Wolf or Mr. Zombie?
Please log in to read the full chapter

in still in the same time as the last chapter, but this is more from Taemin's view.

Taemin frowned as he climbed up inside the bus after sending Hyejung entering her bus. He totally hated his father at the time. Why did he have to call him right when he got the most dreamed time in his life? Unconciously he brushed his fingers though his lips. Such a party pooper, he frowned deep in his heart.

He arrived in her father’s company building in less then an hour. He rushed to meeting room on 5th floor immediately. He hadn’t changed his uniform but it wasn’t a big deal since he oftenly went to a meeting wore a uniform.

“President is waiting for you, Young Master,” Mr. Gu, his father’s secretary, informed him in front of meeting room. Taemin just nodded. He fixed up his uniform and his slightly wet hair from the rain outside then he entered the meeting room. All the head turned to him. He hated too much attention but this was his own fault for being late. Wait! It wasn’t his fault. His father didn’t tell him earlier about the meeting.

“Oh, here you are! Come on, the meeting just started,” his father beamed cheerfully. He snorted silently at his father sudden-cheerfullness. It wasn’t him at all, at least for Taemin. “Here is my son, Lee Taemin. He is the next ruler for our beloved company. He will present what he’d prepared for days for us.” All the people in that room – investors, board of directors, managers, and his father him self – clapped.  Taemin breathed heavily. He raised his chest and walked towards the presentation screen.

“So, as we all know, the popularity of South Korea is increasing day by day, thanks to the music departement. Along with it, more tourist come to South Korea. We as one of the biggest resort provider have our chance to develop our bussiness...” Taemin presented all he had prepared for days. Yes he had prepared this presentation as he prepared for the contest the next day.

His father didn’t give him a break since he was

Please log in to read the full chapter