Chapter 24

Mr. Wolf or Mr. Zombie?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hyejung walked between the building, road, and park suddenly someone called her.

“Hyejung!” Hyejung turned her head and see someone approached her.

“Oppa? What are you doing here?” She asked surprised. She didn’t expect to see him.

“I just headed home when I saw you then I left my car right there,” Suho pointed at a black car not far from them. “I thought Baekhyun said he has a date with you tonight,” Suho said confusedly. Hyejung just chukled bitterly.

“Yes. But I ruined it,” She placed a bitter smile on her face. Suho noticed it.

“What’s wrong? Is he being a jerk? Or is he dumped you like he dumped every girl he had dated?” Suho asked relentless.

“Nothing. It’s just me, oppa.” Hyejung noticed confused expression on Suho’s face. “He’s nice to me. He’s sweet. But I just can’t...” Hyejung couldn’t continue her sentence. She couldn’t describe how mean her self towards Baekhyun. Suho got what’s going on by Hyejung’s unfinished explaination.

“It’s okay. As long as you did something based on your heart, it’s better than you have to lie to your self,” Suho’s words reminded Hyejung at Chanyeol’s words back than.

“C’mon I’ll ride you home. Our houses are in the same direction,” Suho offered. Hyejung just nodded and came with Suho to his car.

Suho drove to Hyejung’s house. They didn’t notice someone followed them.

 

***

 

“What the hell is he doing? You’ll be dead if you do something unappropriate to Hyejung,” Chanyeol cursed. He hurried entering his car and stalked behind Suho’s car. He surprised when they stopped in front of Hyejung’s house. Chanyeol parked his car a little away from Hyejung’s house gate. He got off from his car and saw Suho’s car drove away. Chanyeol ran over Hyejung immediately.

Once he stopped in front of surprised Hyejung because of his appearance, he noticed someone ran towards them two. When that guy was near with them, Chanyeol recognized him as Lee Taemin.

“What are you doing here?” Chanyeol frowned.

“I saw Hyejung some where and I followed here,” Taemin replied still panting from running from his car to Hyejung’s house. He also parked his car a little away.

“Are you stalking her?” Chanyeol gave him a death glare. He hated the thought of someone stalked Hyejung, even though he stalked her by him self.

“Are you two stalking me?” Hyejung asked as her eyes widened. Chanyeol just opened his mouth to reply when Taemin suddenly snapped.

“Is it my mom’s car? What is she doing here?” Taemin pointed at a car in front of Hyejung’s house. Hyejung who just arrived didn’t noticed it because of its black color hiden from the darkness.

“I... don’t know. I just arrived,” Hyejung stuttered. She remembered the meeting between her mother and Taemin’s mother. She curioused what the relationship between those two woman.

“It has to be us who asked you, Lee Taemin. What is YOUR mother doing here?” Chanyeol asked annoyedly as he grabbed Taemin’s collar. Taemin’s expression told Hyejung that he wanted to shove Chanyeol away and punched him. Before it really happened, Hyejung shouted.

“Stop it! If want to know we shall come in!” Hyejung walked inside her house left Chanyeol and Taemin. Both of them just turned their head at each other. Chanyeol pushed Taemin away and followed Hyejung and so Taemin.

Hyejung hurriedly entering her house and walked towards living room. She was near living room door when she heard her mother shouted.

“Don’t take her now. I just asked some times untill Christmas over.” Hyejung could hear her mother’s trembling voice signed that she was near of crying.

“I just want to see her. Christmas is tomorrow so there’s no difference between tomorrow and now. She’s my daughter. I have right to see her,” She could recognize another woman voice. That’s Taemin’s mother voice. A

Please log in to read the full chapter