Chapter 10

Mr. Wolf or Mr. Zombie?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hyejung was waiting impatiently in front of her house. Sometimes she walked back and forth. Baekhyun would pick her up in five minutes but she was there since fifteen minutes ago already. She took a small mirror inside her purse. She checked her light make up – just a little face powder, slight blush on and lipgloss – for the nth time, or checked her untangled flower print dress just to make sure she was perfect. It was her first date ever.

Just then a car stopped in front of her gate and the bell rang. Hyejung jogged to open the gate. She was ready to greet Baekhyun when she opened the gate just to saw someone else.

“Channie oppa?” She was surprised.

“Hi, Jungie. Wow, you looked fabulous,”Chanyeol complimented with his big grin. Hyejung blushed. “Where are you going?” He asked.

“I have a date with...” She hadn’t finished her sentence yet when another car stopped in front of them.

“Hi, Hye. Oh, Chanyeol, you’re here too?” Baekhyun greeted happyly. Chanyeol’s grin faded. Date with Baekhyun?

“Hi, oppa. Come in first?” Hyejung offered to Baekhyun.

“I prefer we’re going now or do you still have something to do with Chanyeol? I’ll be waiting,” Baekhyun answered.

“Oh I come to see, Aunty. My mom made something for her,” Chanyeol interupted awkwardly. “So, I think I come in first. Bye, guys. Have a nice day,” He entered the house after bid an awkward goodbye. Hyejung looked at him confused.

“What’s wrong with Channie oppa? He seems weird,” She muttered. Baekhyun shrugged his shoulder, “I don’t know,” Or maybe I know. He tried to got rid of all negative thinking about Chanyeol.

“Let’s go.” Baekhyun opened passanger seat for Hyejung then came in to driver seat him self.

 

“Chanyeol-a, what’s bring you here? Unfortuntely, Hyejung is hanging out with Baekhyun,” Hyejung’s mom greeted. Chanyeol gave her a smile.

“My mom made some cookies and she want me to send you some,” Chanyeol put a bag of cookies on the dining table.

“How nice is it. Thank you,” She smiled widely.

“Aunty, is Hyejung having a date with Baekhyun now?” Chanyeol asked curiously although he wasn’t ready for the worst answer.

“I don’t know. She just said she would go out with Baekhyun. But from her behaviour before, I think we can call it a date,” Mrs. Park said as she put the cookies in a plate and made a cup of tea for Chanyeol. Chanyeol sat on one of chair around the table.

“Hmmm,” He mumbled randomly. So Baekhyun really tried to approach Hyejung again. I’m the one who suggested this idea why

Please log in to read the full chapter