Chapter 19

Mr. Wolf or Mr. Zombie?
Please log in to read the full chapter

a/n

texts in blue are flashback

“Taerin-a! Taerin-a!” Lee Jieun called her daughter loudly. Her tears streamed on her cheeks. She had searched Taerin for more than an hour in that crowded mall but she couldn’t find her.

Guilt rised up in her heart. She just left her in her carriage a second to go to ladies room. When she came back, she found her lost. They went to the mall just the two of them. Jieun’s husband was in his office and her first son, Taemin was in home with his nanny. Jieun went to mall to shop for her little baby girl, Taerin.

Jieun’s husband came few minutes later after she called him. They searched again for the next two hours but they couldn’t find Taerin. They reported to mall security but there’s no sign of Taerin. They reported to police the next day but they never got any information about where was Taerin, even the slightest bit.

 

***

 

Jieun and Eunjung sat arround a table in a coffee shop near the hospital where Hyejung was. They were in silent after a few introduction, too awkward to start a conversation.

“Ehm, is it true Hyejung is not your biological daughter?” Jieun asked broke the silence.

“How do you know?” Eunjung asked back. She was too surprised to answer immediately. She’d never told anyone about it. Everyone knew Hyejung as her daughter, biological daughter. Just her brother-in-law and sister-in-law, Chanyeol’s parents knew about this.

“I... did some research. Sorry if it’s inappropriate. But, I have to do it,” Jieun explained. She didn’t know how to explain why she searched information about Hyejung.

“Research? About Hyejung? Why? Do you think she is such an object to be researched?” Eunjung brusted in angry.

“Calm down. I just think that...” Jieun hesitately to tell Eunjung. How if her prediction was not true?

“Think what?” Eunjung snapped impatience.

“I think that she is my long lost daughter.” There was like a storm striked Eunjung’s ears. Hyejung is this woman’s daughter?

“Are you sure? You’re kidding right?” Eunjung was dumbfounded. She didn’t want to believe it.

“I’m not sure my self. That’s why I wanna make sure my self,” Jieun chimed.

There’s a silence in few minutes. Those two women were busy with their own thought.

“Hyejung is in hospital now. She’s just been in an accident,” Eunjung said.

“Where? When? How is her condition now?” Jieun snapped. She was so surprised.

“She is in hospital near here that’s why I asked you to meet up here. She was hitted by a car yesterday. She was lacked of blood yesterday but her friend save her by

Please log in to read the full chapter