Chapter 6

Mr. Wolf or Mr. Zombie?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Days passed. Hyejung hung out with Eunmi on school. they’re become bestfriend quickly. Every lunch break they ate lunch with Chanyeol and his friends. She and Eunmi became kinda close with those boys. Baekhyun gave her his attention like twenty-four-seven. Hyejung tried to refuse some, but it was hard since Baekhyun’s so stubborn about it. Hyejung just wanted to not give Baekhyun false hope.

 

It was Friday, a week after Hyejung submit her essay, when Mr. Kang, the literature teacher, called her to his office. When she entered the office, there’s someone else. A boy. Hyejung felt like had ever seen him but she forgot when. She threw a small smile to him. That boy just gave her a small smile back. Arrogant, she thought. She took a seat beside that boy accross Mr. Kang.

“Park Hyejung, right?” Mr. Kang confirmed. Hyejung nodded her head. “Well, do you know why I called you here, Park Hyejung?”

“Is it about the essay?” Hyejung asked hesitately.

“Yes, it is. Altough you’re new here but your essay is impresive. So I, along with the other teachers, decided to give you a chance joining essay contest for regional preliminaries,” Mr. Kang agreed. Hyejung still processed what she just heard. She passed essay contest?

“Uh oh. Okay. Thank you, Sir,” Hyejung puzzled for what to response.

“And you’re not alone. Here is Lee Taemin. He also going for regional preliminaries but I’m sure he’s more experienced than you.” Hyejung remembered him now. He was one of the popular boys Eunmi ever mentioned. “I’m planning you two will study together to prepare for regional. Hyejung, you should learn from Taemin. And Taemin I expect much from you to give what you know and what you have for this to Hyejung. I’ll give you two the list of essay topic that usually used for the contest. You’ll submit the result of your study together every week to me in form of essay. You have a month before the next contest. You got it, guys?” Mr. Kang detailed. Hyejung and Taemin answered with a short “Yes” as they nodded their head. After they received the list of the essay topic on a piece of papper, they’re dismissed to go to the next class.

“So, when we’ll start out study together, err, Taemin-ssi?” Hyejung asked once they were in the empty coridor. Taemin didn’t answered Hyejung instantly. He checked his phone for a sec. “I think I’m free this afternoon. We can work in library after school. Is it okay?” He offered. “Of course. I’m free today. So, see you after school I think,” Hyejung bid him a good bye before she a section.

 

***

 

“Bye, Hyejung. See you!”

“Bye, Eunmi.” Hyejung cheered as she placed her books in her bag. Eunmi exited the class leaved her alone. Then she felt someone took a place on Eunmi’s seat. She gla

Please log in to read the full chapter