Chapter 1

Mr. Wolf or Mr. Zombie?
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Guys, we’ve got a new student in this class. She’s transfered from London. Park Hyejung, introduce your self,” Ms. Jung, the English teacher, voice turned class 1-1 silent from noises they made before she entered with a new girl behind her. All students focused their attention to this new girl with long brownie hair in front of class.

“Hello, I’m Park Hyejung. Nice to meet you all,” Hyejung introduced her self in English, since it’s English class, with her british accent. Everyone looked at her in awe because of her English.

“Okay, Hyejung. You can sit...” Ms. Jung scanned a whole class for empty seat for Hyejung. Unconsciously Hyejung scanned for empty seat too. She found one seat empty beside a girl in the middle of class. “You can sit beside Kim Eunmi,” Ms. Jung, who also spotted that seat, informed Hyejung.

“Yes, ma’am.” Hyejung walked to her new seat. All students still looked at her. Hyejung just ignored all stares. She was used to something like that. In her old school in London, all people in her school stared at her in her first day at school because of her Asian face.

“Annyeong, you can speak Korean, right?” Eunmi, the girl beside her, greeted once she sat down.

“Sure. Annyeong,” Hyejung greeted back. She threw her smile to Eunmi.

“I’m Eunmi. Kim Eunmi. Nice to meet you,” Eunmi smiled cutely. Hyejung had first positive impression for this girl and she immediately wanna be friend with her.

“Okay. Let’s class begin,” Ms. Jung started their lesson. Eunmi just give Hyejung we-will-talk-later look.

 

***

 

“Ah, so you just moved to Korea few days ago because of you parents bussiness. It must be great lived in London for years,” Eunmi gave Hyejung an amazed expression.

“Not that long. You said ‘years’ just like I li

Please log in to read the full chapter