6 - Practice

Falling In Love

 

NaYoung’s POV:

 

”Beep beep beep”

I scrunched my eyebrows together, trying to mentally get rid of the sound.

“Beep beep beep”

Okay. This was getting annoying. How the do I turn off that noise?

“BEEP BEEP BEEP!”

I opened my eyes, and threw my arm towards the object, that had been making the annoying sound. I heard something fall to the floor. Then I remembered what it was. I hurried and sat up, but needed to wait for a while, because I got dizzy. Then I proceed to find the alarm clock, which weren’t shut off yet.

I looked at Chaerin, since I was I bit worried, that all the noise might had woke her up. She was so not a morning person. But she didn’t even as much as twitch. She just laid there peacefully.

‘Such a heavy sleeper’ I thought to myself, while smiling at the cute girl beside me.

I got up, careful to not wake Chaerin up, found my clothes and walked into the bathroom. I placed a towel on the sink, and my clothes on a table nearby. Then I slowly started to take of my clothes, since I was still tired as hell. I removed the last pieces of clothing, and suddenly felt extremely cold. Therefore, I rapped my towel around my body and the water. Then I leaned against the sink, and waited for the water to turn warm enough for me to get in, warm up my cold body and wake up a bit.

When I was done showering, I turned off the water and stepped out of the bath. I started to dry my hair, before drying the rest of my body. I put on some clothes, I thought would be comfortable to dance in, brushed my hair and tied it up into a ponytail, to get my hair out of my face.

When I was done in the bathroom, I headed over to the kitchen to make breakfast for myself and the members. Since the other members hadn’t waked up yet, I ate alone. It wasn’t unusual for me to wake up early, and go practice by myself. It was a habit I had had since I was a trainee. Plus, I really loved dancing, and it always made me feel better. YG had also told us, that there would be some choreographer from another Entertainment to help with the dance moves and make them perfect. We had been told that everything should be perfect for our debut, if we should last long and get attention.

I finished eating, and put the dishes in the washing machine. Then I walked quietly to Chaerin and I’s room to pack my some stuff in a bag, and walked quietly out of the room again, closing the door after me. I sat my bag at the door, and walked back to the kitchen. I looked after a pen and some notepaper, and wrote a note for the members saying: “Good morning. I felt like exercising, so I went to our practice room. There’s breakfast in the fridge. See you later! –Nayoung.” 

Then I headed to the door, grabbed my bag and walked down the hallway to the practice room. There was always so quiet in the morning, since no one, not even the trainees had woken up yet. I just woke up early, because I knew that choreographer would be here to help with our choreography for ‘fire’, so I wanted to practice the dance a couple times before that person came.

I opened the door to the room, getting welcomed by the big mirrors and the light brown tree floor. I had been here so many times, and it brought lots of memories. The good ones, where I had been chatting with some of the other trainees, finally learned a move that might have given me a hard time or just dancing in general. The bad ones, where I had been on the edge of fainting because of exhaustion, or had broken down because of the extreme press we had on us.

This was one of my favorite places in YG Entertainment.

I laid my stuff on the bench and found my phone. I walked over to the loudspeaker, at connected it with my phone, then putting the un-done version of ‘fire’ on, and started to dance to it. I kept repeating it. I did my best to make my moves perfect. It didn’t take a lot of time, before I was drenched in sweat. I started to feel dizzy, and walked over to my bag to grab a bottle of water. I sat there for a while to rest a bit, until I wasn’t as dizzy anymore.

I started the song again, and started to dance again. I soon felt dizzy again, but this time, I just kept on dancing. Feeling dizzy was not a new feeling for me, therefore, I didn’t stop.

I started feel unsteady, and I twisted my foot. I felt a shock of pain in my right ankle and fell to the floor, holding it tightly.

“Aw, !” I hissed to myself. It was so typical, that something like that would happen today. I felt so angry at myself. I should have been more careful. It was hurting so much, I squinted my eyes because of the pain. My tears threatened to pour out.

“Omo! Are you alright?”

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I know that this is an extremely short chapter. I just wanted to upload something for you to read. But don’t worry, I’ll upload another (and longer) chapter soon. (I think it will be this Sunday, on Hyoyeonnies birthday) ^^ 

Please comment… Don’t be a silent reader~

 

If there is anyone out there, who loves making images for fanfictions, please let me know! I would love to have a Main Image on this fanfiction! :)