5 - I'll Miss You.

Falling In Love

 

This is the second part of the previous chapter. It’s probably going to be a bit on the shorter side.

-And please don’t be a silent reader! I would love to hear what you think about the story…

Hope you enjoy the update. ^_^

 

-And what do you think aabout my new profilepicture? It's cute, right? ^^

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

NaYoung’s POV:

 

“HaYi-ah!” I yelled into the room, where I saw Lee Hi practicing a dance with some of the trainees. We didn’t practice dancing together, since Lee Hi focused more on singing. When she was me, she smiled, and walked towards me.

“Oh, unnie. What are you doing here? Why are you not practicing?” She asked me. She sounded a bit confused, mixed with some worry. “Did something bad happen?”

“No, don’t worry. But... There is something I need to tell you.” I said, fiddling with my hands, while looking at the ground. I felt so awful.

“Unnie… Are you sure you are okay?” She said again, and my hand with her hand, which made me stop fiddling with my hands. I looked up at her face. I didn’t answer her.

“HaYi-ah.  I’m sorry.” I said, and my eyes started to water.

She laughed nervously. “Oh, unnie... What is it? What’s wrong? Please tell me.”

“I.. YG called me, and made me come to his office, and..”

“Really? What did he say? It was not something bad, right?” She cut me off.

“Eyy, HaYi-Ah, let me tell” I said, and laughed a little, and continued. “When I came to his office, he told me, that I had improved a lot, and he told me, that he wanted me to be in 2NE1, and that he had already talked with 2NE1 about it, and they thought it would be good too. But.. He said, that I need to share dorm with 2NE1 and that I need to move today.” I told her. I saw the look on her face changing from happy to sad.

“Oh, really? Actually, YG has talked, about becoming a solo artist. But, I feel sad, that we won’t share room anymore. I enjoy sharing room with you.” She said, and smiled a little smile, when she looked from our hands to my face.

“Nayoung?” I heard her say, and looked at her.

“Neh?”

“Do you best in the group, all right. You have been training so hard for this, so do everything you can, okay?” She said, smiling, and looked straight into my eyes. I saw her eyes starting to water. I took a step forward, and hugged her. She laid her head in the crook of my neck, and I could feel the wetness from her tears, which made me hug her tighter.

“I will. I’ll miss you, HaYi-ah” I said, and kissed the side of her head. I didn’t want to part with her. I was going to miss her so much.

“Uhm…  Am I disturbing you two?” I heard a voice say, which startled me. I felt HaYi jump too. She probably got surprised too. I remembered hearing that voice somewhere else before. Both of us looked at the person. It was Chaerin.

‘Oh gosh..’ 

“Oh, aniyo. Annyeonghaseyo.” HaYi said, and bowed at Chaerin. She just nodded back.

“Nayoung-shi, I thought about showing you the way to our dorm. Is it okay with you?” She said, with a small smile on her face.

I nodded, and turned around to face HaYi, and gave her a short hug.

“Goodbye. I will miss you, HaYi-ah” I said to her while hugging her. She whispered a goodbye to me. We parted, and she smiled a warm smile to me. I walked towards Chaerin, who started walking.

We walked towards my ex-dorm to get my luggage in silence. I hated walked in silence… It made me feel weird. –Especially since I really wanted to talk with her. After a small walk, we arrived, took the luggage, and started to walk towards 2NE1’s dorm. I was excited to meet them. I hoped, that they would like me, and that we would be great friends and members for each other. Since I came here, I had started to picture the life as a member of a group, and I really wished for a group with nice, funny members. –A place that never would be quiet. And I hoped that we would be like sisters. It was normal for a trainee to be away from your family for several months, and it could get kind of lonely.

Since I where in my own thoughts, I didn’t notice, that there was this awkward silence. But the Chaerin cleared . Actually, the times I have met Chaerin, there had always been an awkward silence. I prayed silently for Bom to come and break it. I was excited to meet Bom again. She seemed so friendly.

“NaYoung-shi... Are you and HaYi together? You seem really close.” She asked, without looking at me. I got a bit shocked. It was not the question, I thought she would ask me.

‘Did we look like we were together?’

“No, we aren’t. We are just friends. Did you think differently?” I said the last part in a jokingly manner, and smiled at her.

“Oh… Okay… Hey, we’re here!” She said the first part quietly, so when she raised her voice, I got surprised. She walked towards a door, and sat my luggage. She typed a code, which was the right side of the door, and walked inside. There was a tiny room, with a door on both the left and right side. When I had walked inside, she closed the door after me. I could hear it lock again.

“Nayoung? I’ll tell you the code later.” She said, and smiled at me, as she turned around towards me. Then suddenly, she walked closer to me, and hugged me. It made my heart beat faster than it already did. I did not expect that... I wasn’t prepared for it!

“Welcome as a part of 2NE1. I hope you’ll enjoy being a part of the group.” She said before parting from the hug. 

I just smiled like an idiot... I couldn’t do anything else.

She opened the door to the left, grabbed my luggage and carried it in for me. It took me a while to pull myself together, and follow her. Right when I walked in, three girls started squealing, and ran towards me.

“Nayoung-ah! Welcome!” A beautiful, doe eyed girl said to me, as she gave me a friendly hug. I recognized her as Bom unnie. Then a cute, small, young looking girl bowed at me, and I bowed back.

“Annyeonghaseyo. I’m Gong Minji, but just call me Minji.” The girl named Minji said to me.

“And I’m Park Sandara.” My head turned to the left, when I heard someone talk to me. “But just call me Dara unnie.” She was cute and petite. She didn’t look old enough for me to call her unnie… “You probably already know Chaerinnie.” Dara said to me.

‘Chaerinnie… Should I feel jealous?’

“Oh, yeh.” I said. I was so overjoyed, that they all seemed extremely sweet and friendly. If they had anything against me, they didn’t show it at all.

“There’s no need to be that formal. Just speak comfortably… It makes Dara and I feel old” Bom said with a smile.  

“Neh. I will.” I said giggling to her, and she smiled to me. She had an eye smile like Chaerin.

 

It was amazing how four people could make me feel home so fast.  

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

I know, that it’s kind of taboo to be homoual in Korea, but I just think, that CL would be a kind of open minded person. She doesn’t seem homophobic at all... That’s why she asked about Nayoung and HaYi.. Yeaah~^_^