14 - Tell Me

Falling In Love

Hyoyeon’s POV:

 

Taeyeon closed the door behind me after i had walked inside. My heart started to beat fast. I hadn’t even prepared what I should say… Yet.

‘Taeyeon, I think I like a girl. Help me?’ No. Way too straightforward.

‘Taeyeon unnie, I think I might have some rainbows inside of me. Meaning, I think I might like girls. Or actually just one girl.’ Seriously Hyoyeon? You can do so much better than that.

‘The girl that is here… I think I…’

“What is wrong, Hyoyeon? Is everything okay? Are you okay?” I heard Taeyeon ask very seriously, interrupting my thoughts. She sounded so worried.

I froze… So it’s now or ever?

“Taeyeon… That girl, Nayoung… Uhm, I think… I think I…” My voice trailed out to nothing.

“You like her?” Taeyeon asked me with a small smile on her lips.

“I think I do…”

“How do you feel like when you are together with her?” Taeyeon tried her best to help me sort out my feelings. I remembered the butterflies.

“I feel butterflies flying around my stomach.” I remembered the nervousness and the weird feeling, when I touched her.

“I feel nervous. And I feel like there is this weird feeling, when I touch her. It’s not a bad feeling at all. It actually feels kind of… nice? It’s a bit hard to explain.” My words made Taeyeon’s face turn into a wide, big smile.

“So you like her, eeeeey?” Taeyeon hit my arm in a teasing way, and gave me a creepy, byuntae look. I blushed and looked down.

“Aw, don’t be shy, Hyo.” The kid-like leader hugged me comfortingly, before asking me something quite shocking for me.

“Have you always liked girls? Or is it something you just found out?”

I looked at her, and furrowed my eyebrows.

“I don’t know, Tae.” She sensed my seriousness and smiled weakly at me.

“Haven’t you liked someone before?” She asked me.

“Well, yes of course. Or… Not as much as Nayoung at all. But it’s just.” I paused, and took a deep breath, before continuing. “We have only known each other for one day. Isn’t everything going a tad too fast? I’m just afraid, that she doesn’t like me.” I looked down again, and felt Taeyeon’s hand pat my back in a comforting way.

“I’m sure she likes you back, Hyo. Why shouldn’t she? You are one of the sweetest persons I’ve ever met.” The leader smiled at me, when I looked up at her. I really appreciated her words.

Taeyeon’s stomach started to growl.

“Are you hungry too? Hey, is everyone waiting for me to make breakfast or what? And hey, why is it always me?” I asked jokingly. She nodded eagerly.

“Yes! Your cooking is just so delicious! Come! I need food!” The danshin took my hand and dragged me out of the room. When we came out, she yelled loudly to the rest of the members.

“Hyoyeon is going to make breakfast, everyone!” Yoona and Sooyoung started to hooray with huge smiles on their faces, as they hugged each other like they had won a lottery. How cute.

I went into the kitchen and began to cook, since I would feel bad if my members died from starvation.

 

~~~~~

 

Nayoung’s POV:

 

“Yaaaaaaaaaaay!” I heard someone yell loudly. It kind of woke me up. I had been in bath for quite a long time, just standing there, daydreaming and thinking. I couldn’t help but think about me and Hyoyeon. Was this just a one night stand for her? I definitely liked her, but everything had happened so suddenly. I hadn’t even said that I would sleep at Hyo’s dorm to the 2NE1 members. They must be worried as .

Me and Hyoyeon. Would we be able to see each other again? We weren’t even in the same entertainment, and we were both really busy with our schedules. Would it work out between us, or would we never see each other again after this?

And what about Chaerin? Did I like her too, or was it just a small crush?

I stepped out of the shower, which had been warming up my body so nicely. I felt so cold suddenly, and took the towel Hyoyeon had laid to me, and started to dry myself, before realizing something.

I hadn’t brought any clothes.

2NE1’s debut had been a big thing in the media, since we were such an atypical group. I knew that SNSD had quite a lot of fans, and their fan base was growing larger and larger. Wouldn’t they think it was weird, if I walked out with the same clothes as the day before? What if there came s big scandal so early in both of our careers?

I tiptoed out of the bathroom, wrapping the long, baby blue towel tightly around my body. I walked around in the room for about five minutes, since I had no idea what I should do, before someone literally saved my life.

“Are you co- OMO! Sorry… I… Sorry!” The girl in the door covered her eyes with her hands to signalize, that she hadn’t seen anything.

“It’s okay, Jessica. But… Can you please help me?” I asked the girl in the door frame, while fiddling with my tightly wrapped towel. Jessica walked in and closed the door behind herself, to make sure no one would disturb us, when we were talking.

“Yes of course. What is it?” She asked me friendly and smiled sweetly at me.

“I… I just didn’t bring any extra clothes, so…” I said, slightly embarrassed.

“Oh yeah! Sorry I forgot. Hmm… I think you are pretty much the same size as me and Hyoyeon. Do you like feminine or comfortable, tomboy-ish clothes more? Or, do you want to borrow me or Hyoyeon’s clothes? I think it would be y if you used Hyo’s. She would probably never wash it again, and wrap it tightly around her pillow at night, so that she could smell your scent…” Jessica said the last part in a joking way, and we both started to laugh.

I felt a bit bad for thinking so badly about the ice princess in the start. She was so nice, really.

“I’ll find some of Hyoyeon’s clothes for you.” She said sweetly and smiled at me, before walking to the closet they shared. She looked through Hyoyeon’s side of the closet and pulled out some clothes. She looked at them, and matched and mixed them before finding something suitable.

“Here, try this. I think it will look nice on you. I’ll wait here.” She walked over to her side of the bed, and sat down, checking her phone for messages. I tried on the clothes, and to be honest, Jessica had done a good job. She had chosen some light blue, skinny jeans and paired it with a warm white sweater, which should be worn on top of a blue shirt. It matched nicely with the weather, since it was starting to get pretty cold outside. I walked out of the bathroom after admiring myself in the mirror, feeling pretty comfortable.

Jessica looked up, when she heard the door open. A smile formed on her face when she saw me.

“Well, I’m not called a fashionista for nothing!” She said happily, as she stood up and walked towards me, fixing the clothes slightly. “They look really nice on you.”

“Thank you Jessica.” I smiled at the girl. She smiled back, and gestured me to follow her out of the room. “Wait, Jessica!” She turned around and gave me a questioning smile. “I’m really happy that we, like, talked everything through. I would be happy to be friends with you.” I said kind of awkwardly, but she just smiled cutely and gave me a friendly hug.

“Aw, you are so cute. Let’s be friends!” She said as she took my hand and led me out of the room. We were welcomed by a nice, appetizing smell. I could feel the hunger in my stomach now. Gosh, it smelled so delicious!

“Waaah! Hyoyeon has been cooking! That means good breakfast!” I could tell by Jessica’s voice, that she was excited. And I’ll admit that I was looking forward to eating food made by Hyoyeon again.

 

~~~~~

 

Hyoyeon’s POV:

 

8 girls where looking curiously at me and Nayoung. We sat beside each other in one of the ends of the big table in SNSD’s small dining room. The two of us were eating in silence, while we heard the small voices whisper to each other, followed by small giggles.

“Ya, Yul and Yoong. Stop it you two.” Jessica said to the two weirdo’s who had been whispering to each other silently for quite a long time now. I mouthed a “Thank you” to the ice princess.

The room turned quiet. Everyone was afraid of saying something, since there was a stranger among them. After a couple minutes of nothing but silence, Seohyun asked a question to the unnie beside her, me.

“Unnie… You and Nayoung… What were you doing?” She had an extremely innocent look on her face. Everyone, inclusive Nayoung, bursted out in laugher. They laughed even more at my answer.

“We were having , Seohyun.” The maknae’s pupils turned small, her eyes widened, and she covered before letting out a gasp, and them moving her hands to her ears to cover them up.

“Irk, too much info, unnie!” I could see the red in the maknae’s cheeks, and I felt kind of bad for destroying a part of her innocence like that. Afterwards, there wasn’t a moment without talk and laugher from the people around the table.

I had started to clean the table, when the members were done eating. I was washing some plates, and were about to put them into the washing machine, when I felt arms around my neck, and a body pressed against my back. I could tell it was Nayoung. She had quite big s, so it was pretty easy to tell. Not because I was a ert or anything. She kissed my cheek when I turned my face to the side, to get a small glimpse of her. She released the grip around my neck, and went to face me again.

“Do you need help?” She asked sweetly.

“It’s okay, Nayoungie. You are the guest, so I should be doing the work, right?” I said to her. But she just rolled her eyes and went to get some plates from the table.

‘How cute. She’ll make a good wife someday.’ I caught myself thinking.

We quickly finished cleaning after the members, and went into me and Jessica’s room. The ice princess wasn’t there. She probably wanted to give us some privacy, which I appreciated a lot.

“Hyo, I think I need to go back to my members. They have been calling and texting me like crazy. I think they are pretty worried. But I would love to visit you again one day soon…” She looked down in embarrassment went saying the last part. I hugged her tightly as I answered her.

“Come by soon! Other else I’ll visit you.” I let go of her. “Can I get your phone number, by the way?” I asked her, since I wanted to keep in contact with her, even though we probably couldn’t see each other soon because of our tightly packed schedules.

“Of course.” She took her phone out of the back pocket of the pants she was wearing. My pants, I remembered.

“I like your pants.” I said teasingly to her, as we exchanged numbers. She blushed at the comment, and covered her red cheeks with her hands.

“Jessica found them to me. I hope you don’t mind… You’ll get them back some day, I promise!

“I don’t mind at all. You can keep them if you want to.” I said to her. They fitted her better than it fitted me anyways. And I wanted her to remember me.

Before we walked out of the room, Nayoung gave me a small goodbye kiss on the lips, making the ton of butterflies in my stomach fly around much wilder than before.

I followed her to the door like a gentlewoman, holding her purse and jacket until she needed to use them. Right before she went out of the door, I felt a huge urge to kiss her. Who knew how long time there would be until we saw each other again? There was a possibility that it would be years. Years without seeing or kissing this beauty.

Her warm lips moved against, as we shared a warm, longing goodbye kiss with each other. I felt her hot breath against my lips, when she parted them, and let her tongue trail my bottom lip, asking for entrance. Our tongues played with each others. We wanted to explore and remember as much of possible of each other. I planted one last, sweet kiss on her lips, and we parted. We didn’t say anything. She just smiled, as she looked into my eyes, before starting to walk away.

I looked after her, until she disappeared from my sight. I closed the door, and felt suddenly so sad and empty.

“Well, that was hot.” I heard someone say, making me jump in shock.

“Oh, you saw?” I asked my roommate. She nodded.

“You are really cute together, you and Nayoung.” She said, as we walked together into our room to talk.  

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Aw, poor shocked Seohyun. ^^

OH MY GOD this chapter is so long, omg omg omg. Like, twice as long as usual…

 I have an idea for a new story, and I have actually already started to write it. I don’t know, if I should post it or not though. I want to focus as much as possible on this story, so the other one I’m writing would not be updated a lot. Maybe once a month or something? The new story is basically only … I like to write a bit too much, haha. :P  

Remember, comments are an author’s best friend. They keep you engaged! And thanks to the ones, who have subscribed to this story! It makes me so happy! ^^