16 - Sorry...

Falling In Love

 

Nayoung’s POV:

 

”Nayoungie?” I turned my attention towards the owner of the voice. Chaerin stood in the doorframe and looked nervously at me, fiddling with her fingers. I didn’t answer her; I just waited for her to continue her speech.

“Can I talk with you for a minute?” She asked, looking small and sorry, which caught the other members’ attention.

“Hey, is something wrong between you two?” Bom furrowed her brows and walked towards me. She had a concerned look on her face when she whispered “She drank quite a lot yesterday. Did something happen? Did she do something to you?” in my ear. I shook my head, but Bom still gave Chaerin a suspicious gaze with her furrowed eyebrows, before walking over to Minzy and Dara, gesturing for them to follow her, to give us some time alone. Chaerin walked slowly towards me with a sorry look on her face.

“Nayoungie… I’m so sorry…” She walked closer, and sat down on her knees in front of me, before taking my hands in hers. She looked into my eyes, and I could see how awful she felt in her eyes.

“About yesterday… I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to do anything… I… I was just so worried about you. We didn’t hear from you at all. No calls, no texts. I was so, so worried. I didn’t mean to say anything hurtful to you… It just came out of my mouth. I couldn’t really control it… Sorry” She apologized, and I broke our eye contact, feeling tears threaten to pour out. I could feel the first warm, wet tear fall down my chin. Chaerin lifted her hand, and cupped my cheek, feeling the now cold tear on her palm. She lifted my face up gently, revealing the tears falling slowly from my eyes down my cheeks. She hurriedly lifted the other hand up to cup the other chin, brushing the tears with her thumb.

“Don’t cry…” She came closer to me, and if felt her arms hold me into a comforting hug. I cuddled closer to her, wanting to be comforted by the girl. My hands grabbed onto her stylish, black jacket, when I felt her tighten the grip around me.

“I’m sorry Nayoung… I was so, so worried. I didn’t mean to say anything that would hurt you. I love you so, so much. I would never want to hurt you.” The tears started to pour out harder, and I began to sniff slightly. She noticed this, and loosened the grip around me to see my face, and cupped it again. She learned a little in, and gave me a small kiss on my right cheek, then my forehead and my left cheek, making me giggle slightly.

“Chaerinnie… It’s okay. I know you didn’t mean it… But why did you drink that much to start out with? It’s not healthy, you know!” I half said, half scolded her.

“Hey, it was you who didn’t call me!” She pushed me teasingly, before giving me a hug.

“Aigoo~ it’s so nice to have you back. I missed you, when you were at Hyoyeon’s dorm. You should have come home earlier. Please do-whatever-you-two-did-to-each-other her a bit faster next time.” She said, earning a punch on her arm from me. I covered my blushing face, and said a whining sound out of embarrassment.

“How did you do it?” She did the gesture of two scissors with her hands, when I removed my hands from my red face.

“Lee Chaerin! Control your y mind!” I said loudly in between my laughs.

 

~~~~

 

Hyoyeon’s POV:

 

“You are seriously cute together, you and Nayoung.” Jessica, who sat beside me in the bed in our room said excitedly. “I ship you two. I’ll start an official fan club for you!”

“Ya~ Sica…” I covered my cheeks with my hands, and smiled brightly at the thought of Nayoung.

“Aw! Are you blushing? Do you like her?” Jessica had changed her position to sitting on her thighs, and then she jumped excitedly, while punching my shoulders teasingly with both of her hands and squealing “I knew, I knew, I knew!” in a high-pitched tone. I just sat there with my hands covering my face.

“Wow, what is happening in here?” Sooyoung stuck her head inside the door and saw an overly excited ice princess punch her roomie while squealing. The girl jumped out from the bed, and ran over to shikshin in the doorframe.

“Hyoyeon likes that girl who just where here! She’s in loooove!” Sica said, which made Sooyoung scream, and jump together with her. I facepalmed.

“What? Is Hyoyeon in love?!” YoonA yelled, and came running to the door. She looked into the room, and saw me facepalming in the bed. She ran towards me, and tackled me in the bed. “I knew it would happen soon!” She hugged me tightly.

“Ya, everyone! Hyoyeon is in love with that girl who just where here!” Jessica yelled with her high-pitched voice for everyone in the dorm to hear. I heard a lot of shocked voices, and people running towards me.

“Wah, seriously?” Tiffany said, and showed her eyesmile.

“When will she come back? We should talk with her!” Yuri asked.  

“Unnie, unnie, unnie! That’s amazing! When will you confess to her? How? We want details! I can cook sweet potatoes for you two to eat someday, if you want too!” Seohyun ran towards me too, and tackled me like YoonA.

“Oh, Hyo, you gay? Cool.” Sunny said, making all of us looking weirdly at her for a second. Taeyeon just smiled at the embarrassed me.

I was the center of attention that day.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Short chapter… >_< Sorry.... >_<

Yay, Nayoung and Chaerin are friends again! I’ve already pretty much decided, how and who Nayoung should end up with… -And who everyone else will end up with. I won’t say though…  ^^

Please vote for the pairing you prefer! :)