18 - Date

Falling In Love

Nayoung’s POV:

 

I stepped out of Hyoyeon’s car, fixing my hair and clothes, as she walked towards me and took my hand in hers.

“Let’s go?” she said, and gave me a sweet smile, before walking towards the entry of the restaurant. She held the door for me, making my cheek flush bright red, and showed me the way inside.

“Hello. What can I help you with?”

“A table for two, please.” Hyoyeon squeezed my hand, smiling at me, as we followed the waiter, who showed us our table.

 

~~~~~

 

Chaerin’s POV:

 

I heard Jiyong oppa’s chatting voice in my ears, when I saw Nayoung and Hyoyeon walk by hand in hand. I couldn’t help but look after them, wondering how the they could be that open in public, when they knew how the Korean society felt about homouals. If they were caught kissing just once, 2NE1 and SNSD would be so over. All of our hard work - all of their hard work, could vanish away, if they were caught. My eyebrows furrowed, and a slightly angry, hot feeling ran through my chest, before spreading to the rest of my body. Gosh. A real leader. 

“HunChae? Are you all right?” Jiyong sounded concerned, when he grabbed my hand, which was lying on the table.

“Oh, neh... But oppa? You see those two?” I innocently pointed to the table, Hyoyeon and Nayoung sat at.

“Yes. It’s Nayoung, right?” He asked, looking, without being obvious, at the two. Hyoyeon’s hand reached over the table, and held Nayoung’s, making the girl blush and look down.

“Pst, what are they? A couple?” Jiyong turned his attention to me again, having a slightly disgusted look on his face, which made me feel a bit annoyed.

“What if they are?” I asked him out of curiosity. I needed to know, whether I could tell my oppa the whole thing, that had been happening between those two for the past months.

“Hmm, I don’t know. We’ll probably just have to accept it. If it’s love, then what does our opinion mean to them? Nothing, right? Well, they would be a really cute couple. I would support them.”He said, while looking at them. When I heard the answer, my heart felt happy.

“Oppa…” Jiyong turned his attention to me again, and waited for me to continue. “I think they like each other. Or actually, they do like each other. We all hope they’ll be a couple soon.” As I spoke, I saw his expression turn into a surprised one, his mouth and eyes wide open.

“Seriously? Wow” He kept his shocked face on and felt back into the chair. “Should I go congratulate them or?” He asked and began to stand up.  I took his hand, and made him sit down again, as I answered.

“No, oppa! They are on a date! That would be rude!”

“Oh, yeah. I guess it would…”

 

~~~~~

 

No one’s POV:

 

Sooyoung went to join the rest of the girls in the living room, after she had been in the kitchen to find some snacks. Her arms were full of bags of chips and snacks, as she walked down the small stairway, earning a bunch of happy sound from the girls, who were sitting in a circle on the floor in the room. Seohyun, being the sweet maknae she was, stood up and hurried over to her unnie to help.

“Thanks Seohyunnie.” Sooyoung said, as they loaded the food onto the floor in the middle of the circle.

“Okay, now to the important stuff. Hyoyeon and her loooove, Nayoung. What should we do to he- no, what do you think about it?” Tiffany asked the group with a cute, faint American-ish accent. The girls nodded, and waited for Tiffany to say her opinion. “Oh, it’s me first? Okay. I think it’s good, Hyoyeon finally has someone she likes, even though it’s a girl. Taeyeon?” She said to the leader beside her, who gave the eye smiling princess a small smile.

“I think it’s good too. I’m just worried about them telling the public, if they someday want to do that. But really, I know Hyoyeon likes Nayoung a lot, so I don’t think our opinion on their relationship actually matters to her.” Taeyeon finished and took a look at the girl beside her, Seohyun.

“I’m actually really proud of my unnie to stand up for how she feels, even though she knows, how little the Korean citizens would like their relationship. I’m happy that she’s honest to herself, and doesn’t let the fact, that Nayoung-shi is a girl ruin it. I support them, and I will too, if they come out to the public.” All the girls’ nodded at Seohyun’s response, everyone agreeing. The next person began to talk.

“Well, you know that I, myself, am very gay. I’m just happy that I have Hyo on my team now. We are going to have a lot of fun.” Yoona, who sat beside the girl, began laughing her alligator laugh, and hit the tan-skinned girls arm.

“Oh my god! Do you have a crush on Hyoyeon, Yul? You can’t cheat on me!” Jessica whined and pretended to cry on Sooyoung’s, who sat beside her, shoulder.

“Oh, shut up Sica.” The shikshin said jokingly, and pushed the whining princess’s shoulder. “Yoona?”

“Uhm, I don’t have anything against it either. I’m just worried about their future, you know.”

“Me too,” Sooyoung continued from where Yoona stopped. “Because seriously, what if YG and SM doesn’t approve, kicks them out and send them somewhere? We can’t lose Hyo!”

“You’re right. We should talk with Hyoyeonnie about it. But… I just want her to be happy…” Jessica said, and pouted.

“But Hyoyeon like to speak seriously with us. Seo, can you talk to her?” Sunny said to the maknae, who nodded. Sunny mouthed a “thank you” to the girl and stood up, took some of the before snack filled bags in her hands, and began to clean everything up. Seohyun hurried to do the same, while the rest of the members started to watch TV.

“Omo, omo, omo! It’s 2NE1! I go by the name of CL of 2NE1!” Tiffany began to freak out, and did a totally badass pose, very much alike to what the cat-like girl in the TV did. Everyone, except Taeyeon, started to laugh at the girl’s silliness. The leader just sat there with a “how adorable” look on her face.  

“I like them! Eh-eh-eh-eh-eh-eh-eh 2NE1.” Yoona joined her unnie, and made a very cool 2NE1 sign with her hand, before bursting into another alligator laugh.

“Aw, yoong. Your image!” Yuri jokingly said to the girl, and hugged her tightly to make her stop embarrassing herself, while burying her face into the girl’s hair. In that moment, the front door opened, and everyone stopped what they were doing, and went quiet.

“Hello?” The girls’ heard the dancing queen’s voice, and all eight girls’ ran towards her.

“Hyo! How was it?”

“Was it fun?”

“Did you kiss?”

“Of course they kissed, yoong. They ed a month ago.” Yuri answered the girl, making Seohyun cover her ears. Taeyeon smacked the tan-skinned girls’ head.

“Shut up, Yul. You are scaring the maknae. So Hyo, how was it? Tell us.” Leader Taeng made everyone stay quiet, and everyone looked excitedly on Hyoyeon.

“Uhm, it was fun… Aish, why are you like this?” When Hyoyeon asked that question, Sooyoung slung her arm around the girl’s neck and answered.

“Because Seobaby,” she exaggerated ‘baby’, “needs a mommy to her daddy, of course.” Hyoyeon looked at the tall maknae, who obviously still was shocked from what she heard Yuri unnie say, and immediately felt bad for her maknae. She hugged the young girl, and covered her ears.

“Aish, why do you talk that kind of language, when my baby is around? Come Seo, let’s go somewhere those evil girls’ can’t harm your innocence.” The dancer said, and dragged maknae Seohyun into their room.  As soon as they entered the room, Seohyun hurried to close the door, and turned around to face the dancer.

“Hyo. We need to discuss something.”

 ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

My friend was sleeping over… She now knows this fanfic *cries*. But whatever, it’s okay, because she’s such an amazing friend. I love heeeer! *throws confetti*

I’m sorry I didn’t update in the weekend. I have to dance IN FRONT OF THE ENTIRE SCHOOL with my girl friend, so all our spare time goes into that.  

So, as you can see, there might be some YulSic/YulYoon. Who do you prefer?