10 - You

Falling In Love

 

Nayoung’s POV:

 

”Here, let me help you.”

A warm feeling shook through my body, as I looked at her y body, which had been raising itself from its seat, and was on the way to, where I sat.

I felt the warmth of her body, as the front of her was pressed against my back. I looked to the left, only to find her beautiful face close to mine. Her golden hair was collected to the left side of her face, which meant, there was nothing in-between us. Her long, slender neck was so close to me. Her face was so close to mine. Her body was pressed against mine…

I could even feel her , which was pressed against my back.

There was a tingling feeling in-between my legs. I knew what it was; urge. Urge to feel her body pressed against mine, her lips on mine, as we where finding our way towards her bed. The tingling feeling got even more intense. I started to feel uncomfortable, so I squeezed my legs together, to minimize the feeling just a little bit.

She noticed my uncomfortably moving body, and my gaze at her. She turned her face towards the right; towards my face. Our gazes locked. She lifted her hand, and brushed my hair gently to the side, before cupping my chin lightly.

For the second time tonight, her face was slowly going towards mine. I closed my eyes and waited for her soft, pink lips to meet mine.

“Grrr~”

We were interrupted by my hungry stomach. I would wish that I could be hungry at any other time than this, because this was downright annoying and embarrassing. I looked down, the heat flushing to my cheeks. Her hands dropped from my face.

“Oh, yeah. The chopsticks.” She said silently to herself, as if she had forgotten about it. I looked up at her again, and was welcomed by a pair of gentle, smiling eyes, companied with a small smile.

She took my right hand, and placed the chopsticks correctly in my hand. I looked carefully at the way my fingers were placed on the chopsticks, so I would be able to remember it again later. Still holding my hand with the chopsticks, she took a noodle from the bowl, and lifted it up. I looked at it interestedly.

She let go of my hand and walked back to her chair, to eat again. I tried eating with the chopsticks, and this time, it was a success.

I was finally able to get some food into my stomach. It wouldn’t embarrass me anymore.

When we had eaten some of the food, it started to get a bit weird. None of us were talking. We only focused on our food. She looked like, something was on her mind.

“Hyo? You and Jessica… You are going to be alright, right?” I asked her nervously. I hoped that they weren’t fighting because of me. If that was the case, I’d have to make everything better somehow.

“Don’t worry. We just had a small fight. I just said something to her that made her a little angry. I’ll say sorry to her tonight. I really hate being in a fight with her.” She told me. I eyed her suspiciously.

‘Why didn’t you just say sorry then? She shouldn’t feel bad’ I thought to myself.

“Hyoyeonnie….” I started out. But I still was unsure, if I should ask her to say sorry to Jessica or not. Since it was Hyoyeon, who said something to Jessica, she should be the one to make everything up, right? I started to feel a bit sorry for the American girl. Maybe she felt really bad right now.

“Neh?” She questioned, since I didn’t continue my sentence.

“You should say sorry to her. Who knows how she feels right now? “I said seriously to her. It made Hyoyeon a bit taken aback. She probably didn’t think that I was going to speak that seriously to her, when we just had met. She looked down at her hands, which weren’t holding the chopsticks anymore. Instead, they were in her lap.

“Nayoung… Can you go with me?” She asked me quietly, still looking down. She looked like, she felt extremely bad. I stood up from my chair, and walked towards her. I took her hands in mine, and she looked up again. Her eyes looked so sad.  It made her look so cute and innocent. I really couldn’t say no to her.

“Of course.” When I said so, her eyes led up, and she hugged me tightly.

“Oh, thank you, thank you!” She said while hugging me happily. “I could kiss you right now!” Before she noticed what she had said, I stiffened and she looked strangely at me. Then she realized. “Oh… It was just for fun…” She said, and I just smiled at her, even though I felt kind of sad and weird. Well, I wanted to kiss her, and then she just said ‘no’ like that.

She took my hand, and walked towards her and Jessica’s room. She took a deep, relaxing breath before knocking at the door.

“Neh?” The same girl as before said from inside the room.

“It’s me. We need to talk.” Hyoyeon pleaded her. I heard steps and saw Jessica’s head looking out of the door. When she saw me, she just glared at me, which gave me chills down my spine.

‘Great, Nayoung. She hates you.’ I scolded myself, even though I knew, I hadn’t done anything wrong. She smacked the door right in Hyoyeons face. It shocked her.

“Ya! What the hell do you think you are doing?” The golden haired dancing queen yelled in frustration.

“Hyo?” I asked her, and poked her shoulder. I was a bit nervous about her reaction, since she seemed so pissed off. But all the angriness vanished when she turned towards me. She looked just as gorgeous as always.

“Uh-huh?”

 “Maybe I should go a bit away. This is something you need to deal with yourself.” I told her, feeling extremely sorry for not being able to help her. When I told her, she looked a bit sad. The look in her eyes changed to a more scared and kind of sad look. She looked really uncomfortable. She nodded at me, and opened the door of the room, Jessica was in. She looked at me one more time before walking inside.

 

Hyoyeon’s POV:

 

I opened the door to Jessica’s room. The butterflies were getting a bit wilder in my stomach. I was getting nervous, and I wished for Nayoung to be with me right now.  It’s a bit weird, right? To know someone for one day, and getting so happy for that person. Even though, it was really soon, I could easily feel, that I was feeling more for her than what I felt for my friends. It felt like the times, I had liked guys in my past. But, I had just never liked a girl before.

I thought I was straight. But then, why did I feel this way towards Nayoung? Getting nervous, getting butterflies in my stomach, wanting to kiss her…

Seriously, what is this?

There was only one way to find out; you’ll have to try it out. You know, maybe there could be something between us. Something beautiful. 

‘I need to talk with Taeyeon… ’I thought to myself. She would be able to help me. Everyone knew that she was gayer than unicorns puking glitter while running on rainbows.

“What is it, Hyo?” Jessica suddenly asked me. Her arms where crossed, and she stared at me with an angry glare.

HellSica was out.

“Sica…” I started, while walking towards her, and sitting on her bed. “Don’t be mad. I’m sorry for the way I talked.” I took her hands in mine, and looked cutely and pleadingly at her. She looked very seriously into my eyes, but she couldn’t keep her smile in.

‘The ice princess has melted!’ I slightly hoorayed in my mind. Sadly, she soon put on the same icy mask.

“Why did you speak to me like that in the first place?” She asked obviously annoyed. When she was talking, her eyebrows was lifted a bit, before she furrowed them, and looked at me without a smile on her face.

“I’m sorry… The girl who is with me...” I paused for a bit, when I saw her tense up. She obviously didn’t like Nayoung. “I think, I kind of like her… But Sica, what should I do?” I felt so helpless, and right now I just couldn’t bear the thought of fighting with her right now. I really needed her to comfort me right now. I was starting to feel kind of helpless.

Her hands pulled me closer, and she held me in a comforting hug. I snuffled closer to her. I really needed this right now, and she could sense it too.

“Hyo, are you okay?” She asked me, with a slightly worried tone in her voice. I just shook my head. No, I wasn’t okay. I didn’t know what to do at all.

“Hyo~ I think you should go out to her again. She shouldn’t be alone like that.” Sica said cutely to me, while my golden hair. I pulled out of the hug and looked at her. I wanted to see her facial expression. She smiled slightly at me, to assure me, that everything was alright.

“I want you to like her too. I hope for you to be friends…” I said to the brown haired girl in front of me.

“I’ll probably talk with her later. Now just go!” She said, pushing me away in a cute way. “You shouldn’t keep her waiting, Hyoyeon.” She pushed me towards the door, and made me walk out of it, before closing it tightly, so I couldn’t come back in.

I walked silently towards the kitchen again. I was a bit afraid, that I had disappointed Nayoung, or that she would be mad at me, for not being with her the entire time.

“Nayoung?” I said loudly out in the air. I could hear footsteps coming closer towards me.

“Neh~?” I felt a sudden happy feeling in my body. I honestly thought, she had left, and it made me so happy, that she was still here. Then I had a chance to apologize. I saw her small frame walk towards me, before giving me an apologizing look.

“Hyoyeon… I think I should go home. It’s getting late, and the members might worry about me…” She said to me, and bowed slightly, before heading towards where, her coat and bag were. I followed her, even though I felt so sad on the inside. I knew, she probably had already thought about leaving, and that it probably wasn’t because, her group members would worry. It just made me sad. I didn’t want to disappoint her. She opened the door, and walked outside. It had already gotten dark, and the starts were shining brightly. The moon was full. I had always thought of that as a sign for luckiness. But that didn’t seem to be the case right now.

She turned towards me.

“So… I’ll see you another time, I guess?” She said unsurely. She bit her lip lightly, before bowing and starting to walk away from me again.

“Ya, Nayoung! Wait a second!” I suddenly yelled at the leaving brunette. She turned around confused, and saw me running towards her. I stopped right in front of her, cupped her cheeks, before giving her a long, lovingly kiss. I could feel her relax, and her hands holding the hem of my shirt tightly.

I kept kissing her, opening my mouth slightly, and leaning a bit to the right, before moving my lips on hers slightly. She responded by tightening her grip on my shirt a bit more, and moved her lips in unison with mine.

Our lips fitted perfectly together.

I opened my mouth a bit more, and deepened the kiss. I wanted to explore her, but I wasn’t sure, if she was ready for that. I felt something warm and moist on my lips. I opened my mouth a bit more, letting her tongue play with mine.

The only thing that broke us apart was because we were getting out of breath.

She bit her lip slightly, and looked into my eyes. My hands were resting around her waist, while hers was at the collar of my shirt. Just a second ago, it had been around my neck. The kiss left a tingling feeling on my lips, in my stomach and between my legs.

“Nayoung… You can stay over, if you want to?” She smiled at my request and nodded.

“I would love to.”