27 - Promise

Falling In Love

 

No one’s POV:

 

 

”You know that I’ll never leave your side, right baby?” Hyoyeon kissed the brunettes soft hair on the crown of her head. They were cuddling in white comforters, talking about everything. Everything in between the ocean and the sky.

“Even if I get fat and ugly?” The brunette questioned sweetly, and looked at her girlfriend with big eyes.

“Yes, even if you get fat and ugly. We’ll just work out and get plastic surgery together, if it’s very bad.” The dancer joked, and earned a joking punch from the brunette on her arm.

“What if I lose my hair? All of it?”

“You would still be beautiful, baby. And wigs exist, you know.  If you go bald, I’ll shave all my hair off, so that we can be bald together.” The blonde answered with a small grin.

“You would look so weird without hair, Hyo.” Nayoung joked, and stuck her tongue out at her girlfriend, who laughed slightly at her remark.

“Hey, you wouldn’t look too good either!”

Nayoung released herself from Hyoyeon’s arms, and jumped up on the stomach of the toned girl, placing a leg on each side of her waist. She grabbed the dancer’s arms, and held them tightly over her head.

“Take that back!” She tried to say it in a demanding, angry-ish way, but failed miserably when the girl underneath her broke into laugher.

“Never!” the brunette held her girlfriend tighter, when she tried to fight back.

“Take it baaack!” Nayoung pouted cutely, still trying to hold the much stronger woman down. A small scream escaped from Nayoung’s lips, when she was turned around, and laid softly on the madras, with her girlfriend straddling her.

“There’s no need to take it back now. You can’t do anything.” The dancer teased, and danced a small victory-dance on top of her girlfriend. Her small movements made the brunette blush, and she looked down, trying to not let her y side get the best of her.

“Okay… You’re forgiven then…” She said quietly, and was surprised with a feeling of the dancer’s soft lips on her own.

“I love you, Nayoungie.” Hyoyeon started out, unknowingly sending a bubbly, happy feeling through her girlfriend’s body. “No matter what, we’ll always stick together, right?” She said the sentences with so much love, it almost made Nayoung’s eyes water.

“Always. No matter what. I love you too, Hyo.”

Hyoyeon lowered her head, and kissed her girlfriend.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Last chapter! This is the end of Falling on love. :)

Yes this is a shooort chapter, but I just liked it more this way, hehe.

I hope you have liked reading the story as much as I have liked writing it! I’m so happy, I actually started writing. Going to miss you guys! <3

I'm in the process of starting a new story, but since exams are nearing, i'll probably be busy as , hehehe.