3 - New Trainee (Bonus Chapter)

Falling In Love

Wuhuuu~Third chapter! i really enjoyed writing in CL's POV. But.. I have a very important question for you guys.. Do you ship Skydragon or ChaeRa the most? I can't decide who i ship the most.. I need help. T__T 

-I hope you enjoy this chapter.. It took foooreeeeever to write.. (And i wrote it in the dark with my flashlight tied to my hair... My head is hurting now.. T_T) 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

CL’s POV:

 

“CL, can you go pick up the girl that is going to audition?” YG suddenly asked me. We were sitting in the room, waiting for a girl to arrive. There had been some good auditions, but YG for some reason didn’t think they were good enough.

“Yes, of course… But why?” I answered him. It for some reason annoyed me a bit, when the people who were here to audition, wasn’t able to find the place they needed to audition in. It made me think, that they weren’t capable of being a trainee.

“Maybe she’s lost. There have been a lot of people, who have been unable to find way around. YG Entertainment is a big place, you know.”

“What’s her name?” I asked YG. He looked at his paper.

“Kim NaYoung.”

I nooded, stood up and walked towards the door. On my way to the room where the ‘pre-trainees’ walked in, I kept thinking about the trainee. It was a girl, right? YG said that she had sent a mail audition, and that he was quite sure she would get accepted.

‘Hmm.. Where could she be?’ I looked around.

*Donk*

“Omo! Mianhaeyo! I didn’t see you.” I apologized to the girl I bumped into. She looked at the ground until she heard my voice.

"There's no need to say sorry. It was my fault. I didn't focus on where i was going. I'm so sorry. Are you okay?” The girl said to me while smiling. She had an eyesmile. Afterwards she looked down again. She was probably embarrassed.

‘Cute’

“Uhm.. Are you by any chance Kim NaYoung?” I asked the girl in English. YG had told me, that she wasn’t fluent in Korean yet.

“Yes, I am” She answered me.

"Then, will you please follow me? I'll show you the way to the place, you are supposed to audition" I said to her, giving her my eyesmile. I for some reason didn’t feel annoyed by her. She actually seemed really nice.

She just stared at me.

‘Do I have something in my face?’  I touched my face, just to be sure..

“Hey, are you awake?” I asked her and fanned my hand in front of her face. She jumped a bit. I think I scared her.

‘Gosh, ChaeRin. You are so good at making friends.’ I thought, a bit annoyed by myself.

"I'm awake. I just slept really badly. I'm sorry." She said to me, and bowed slightly. Then she showed me another smile.

“It’s okay. You don’t need to apologize at all.” I said to her, and then I turned around and started walking down the hallway I came from. I looked back to see if she followed me. She did.

We walked in silence. There where nothing to talk about. I didn’t know her, she didn’t know me.

 

“Oh, we’re here.” I said, and we walked into the auditioning room. She looked around in the room, and then looked at each of the people in the room. When she looked at G-Dragon, I saw a bit of recognition in her eyes. I walked over to my chair in between Bom unnie and Dara unnie.

“So, you are Kim NaYoung?” YG asked.

‘Gosh, that accent.’

She nodded.

 “Well. Then please show us, what you’ve got.” YG said

“Yes.” She answered, and got a microphone.

And then she started singing. She was a really, really good singer. I didn’t expect that at all.

‘Woow~’

 “NaYoung. Was that everything you were going to show us?” YG asked her. I could see that he was impressed too.

“No. I will be dancing too.”

‘Wow, multi-talented’

The music started, and she started dancing. She really looked like it was something she loved. She impressed me again.

“Nayoung, that was really good.” YG complimented her.

“Seriously?” She said. I could hear the happiness in her voice, and see how overjoyed she was.

 “No. You where horrible. You will never be a part of YG Family.” YG said.

‘Lol, wuuuut? You gotta be kidding’ I facepalmed on the inside. Yes, YG loved trolling, but this time, it was a bit too harsh..  

“Huh?.. Re-Really?..” She said. Her eyes started to water. I was about to say something when..

“Yah, YG sunbaenim, stop joking. She looks like she’s about to cry.” I heard Dara say.

“Arrasso, arrasso. Kim Nayoung, welcome to YG Family.” YG happily said. “But you know, that it will be much harder for you, as a foreigner, right? Don’t expect that we will go light on you.”

She nodded. She looked so surprised.

‘Well, of course. She was a victim of YG’s trolling’

“Good. Then Bom and Chaerin, can you please show Nayoung to her dorm? Her practice is going to start soon.”

‘Me again?’

“Yes” Me and Bom said in unison. We bowed at YG, and followed NaYoung out. I’ve known Bom unnie for quite a lot of time, so I didn’t bother to be the first to speak up.

 “Nayoung-shi, hi, I’m Park Bom, but you can just call me Bom.”

‘See what I said?’

“She is Lee Chaerin, also called CL.” Bom said, and gestured her hand towards me.

‘Hey, I could have said that myself’ I walked in front of Bom and NaYoung.

“Nayoung-shi, how old are you?” I heard Bom ask.

“I’ve just turned 17.” She answered.

“Oh really? Let’s talk comfortably then!” Bom said cheerfully.

“Huh?”

“Me, not you…”

‘Wahahah’ I felt like laughing. That was so cute.

“Oh..So Bom unnie?” She asked.

‘ I understand her…Alien Bom can be hard to understand at some times.’

“Yes, yes.” Bom said with a smile in her voice.

 

We walked in awkward silence. I felt like talking, but I was too shy to start a conversation.

“Ehm, Nayoung, what’s your favorite colour?” I heard Bom say.

‘Bom is back!’

“Uhm.. It’s pink with glitter and rainbow coloured. What about you?”

“Bwahahahahaha” I heard Bom laugh. I turned around and smiled at NaYoung. She looked a bit confused.

 “My favorite colour is pink too.” Bom said in between her laughs.

“What about you, Chaerin-shi?”

‘Oh, first time talking to me? My favorite colour?’

“Me? Black and white I think.” I said. It surprised me a bit when she suddenly spoke to me. I didn’t expect that. I turned around and started walking again.

 “Nayoung-ah!”Bom called her.

 “Huh? Yes, unnie?”

“How many languages do you speak?” Bom asked her.

“Hmm.. A couple. I speak English, German, some Korean and a bit of Japanese and Chinese.” I heard her answer.

‘Oooh, competition’

“Woah, CL, you’ve got some competition.” Bom jokingly said to me.

“Then I have someone to speak different languages with, hah, unnie.” I said and stuck out my tongue, earning a smack from Bom.

‘Noooo.. Now I’ll get a red mark’

“Aigoo~… Oh, we’re here! This is the dorm you are going to join. If I remember correct, there are 3 other girls in here. We don’t know their names very well, but all of them speak English.” Bom said to the girl.

“Yes. Thank you Bom unnie, and thank you Chaerin-shi for following me here.” She said and bowed deeply.

‘Oh.. So I’m ChaeRin-SHI, and she’s Bom unnie? Ah, that’s making me jealous.. I’m much younger than Bommie unnie.. Aigoo~

We bowed back, and after she walked into the dorm, we turned around and started to walk towards the auditioning room. There were still quite a lot of auditions left.

“Well, she seemed nice.” Bom said to me.

“Yes. I think so too. I hope she’ll like it here.” I answered her.