26 - SM & YG

Falling In Love

Chapter 26 – YG & SM

 

If you don’t know, Yang Hyun Suk is YG Entertainment’s CEO, and Kim Young Min is SM Entertainment’s CEO. :)

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Nayoung’s POV:

 

“Girls,” Yang Hyun Suk started out. He sat in his usual chair in his office with Kim Young Min on his side. I felt Hyoyeon’s hand give mine a squeeze, and saw her beautiful, calming smile when I looked at her. “There have been many rumors. We have decided to leave everything up to you now. We won’t keep your relationship a secret anymore, since it honestly is pretty much impossible.” I felt a wave of relief wash over me, when I heard these words. It felt so surreal.

Did this mean that we didn’t have to love in secret anymore?

The thought of this made my heart feel so light. Hell, my entire body felt light. My head felt a bit dizzy, though.

Maybe Hyoyeon could sense, that my emotions were going a bit overboard, because I felt her hand give mine a small squeeze again, and I fell back into reality. She turned her attention towards the two men again.

“Do you know what the public think of us? As a couple? Are we accepted, or?” Her hoarse but soft voice made me smile. Plus, I was curious about the answer as well.

“Well, because I, personally, was a bit worried about your image and stuff, I…” Kim Young Min held a small break, probably wondering how to continue, “hired a person to find out about those stuff. Surprisingly, a lot of people don’t seem to mind. “ He finished with folding his hands, and placing them on the desk. Yang Hyun Suk sat beside him, and nodded slightly.

“I have too, and I think it’s safe for you to reveal your relationship.” A big smile formed on my girlfriend’s lips, and she looked at me with love in her eyes.

If Yang Hyun Suk and Kim Young Min didn’t sit there, I would have kissed her. She looked back at the two leaders.

“So we can come out?”

“Yes, if you want to, you can.” Her boss answered her with a smile on his lips.

“As in right now?” It seemed like she didn’t really believe the two’s words.

“Yes, Hyoyeon.” After hearing the words, she eagerly looked at me. I nodded.

 

 

*****

 

“I can’t wait.” Hyoyeon’s lips whispered sweetly into my ear, with her hands around my body, which was pressed up against the cold, hard wall in her dorm. I didn’t care about the cold right now, though. Her hands travelled up my body, and cupped my warm, red cheeks. My gaze travelled to her pink lips, and automatically bit my own slightly, wanting her to kiss me.

“I can’t wait to hold your hand in public.” She kissed my lips softly, and I felt the butterflies fly around my stomach.

“To have a relationship like everyone else. With couple-items and all that stuff.” She kissed my nose, making me giggle slightly.

“I can’t wait to live with you, baby. Just the two of us.” Her kiss lasted longer this time.

“Are we not going to be more than two in the future? You’ve always said you wanted a lot of kids… I’m sorry if I can’t give you that.” Looking down, I pouted slightly, feeling a bit sadly. My face was soon lifted up by her small hand.

“We’ll see what the future brings. Kids are not something we should be worrying about right now. We are still quite young, right?” She smiled sweetly, and I swung my arms around her neck, giving her a soft kiss on the lips.

“What if we get the chance to have a baby?” I asked curiously, my arms still around her neck.

“Then we’ll go for it, of course.” She said with a smile.

Then she kissed me.

 

~~~~~

 

 Hyoyeon’s POV:

 

The lights from the hundreds of cameras in the room I was in, were flashing me right up in the face. If I wasn’t used to it, it would probably have made me had to squint my eyes to even as much as see. And to be honest, the light-flashing wasn’t even that crazy right now. I knew it would get much worse in just a matter of minutes.

I flashed a quick look at the girl behind me. You could see the slight red tint in her cheeks, and how she was slightly biting her lower lip.

I knew she was nervous.

She looked at me, and I felt like taking her hand and running out of the room because of that small, scared look she gave me. I, myself, began to feel nervous at this point. Trying to calm myself down, I thought these words to myself: ‘Come on, Hyoyeon. Think about afterwards. You and Nayoung’s life… it’ll be perfect. Don’t worry. Nothing bad can happen, as long as you have each other.’, as I walked up the white stairs in my high-heeled shoes, and sat in the white chair, at the white table, that was facing the crowd of journalists.

I took a deep breath after making sure, Nayoung was okay, before preparing myself mentally for the bombardment of questions, that would be shouted out in a minute or two.

Yang Hyun Suk and Kim Young Min walked into the room, both wearing black suits. Hyun Suk took the seat on the left side of Nayoung, while Young Min took the seat on the right side of me.

We would have to thank them for letting us sit beside each other later.

I looked at my girlfriend, and took her hand under the table, catching her attention. She gave me a small, shy smirk before looking out in the crowd.

The man on my side stood up and began to speak.

“We are here today to reveal the real relationship between Kim Nayoung and Kim Hyoyeon.” The cameras started flashing, and there were a couple of mumbling voices. Yang Hyun Suk then stood up and continued:

“We are glad to announce, that Kim Nayoung and Kim Hyoyeon is having a happy, healthy relationship of 5 years. We hope that you will be able to accept their love, like we have.” He gestured us to stand up, and we bowed deeply at the heavily and loudly questioning and noisy crowd.

I never let go of Nayoung’s hand.    

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

This is the 2nd last chapter. I’m going to miss writing this story. :/ And miss you wonderful people~ Thanks for staying with ‘Falling in love’ till the end <3

Hope you are satisfied with the chapter. –and sorry for not updating for such a long time. I’ve just got a job, and I’m putting my everything into it! Just working as much as possible! <3