25 - Reunited

Falling In Love

 

Nayoung’s POV:

 

”Babe?” I knocked lightly on Seohyun and Hyoyeon’s room’s door, after i had been called by Chaerin, who had told me, she had been talking with Hyoyeon about everything. It was a big relief for me, and I just couldn’t wait for everything between me and my lovely girlfriend to get back to normal. I had a small, shy smile on my face, when she opened the door, just as beautiful as always.

“Nayoungie?” She smiled insecurely, when she said my name. Like if she didn’t believe I was there.

“Who else could it be, dummy?” I , and stepped a step closer to her, before throwing my arms around the girl’s neck. “Baby, I’ve missed you. Sorry for everything. Chaerin told me, she was here to speak to you. I hope she wasn’t too harsh on you.” Parting slightly from her, I looked deeply into her dark brown eyes.

“She wasn’t that harsh. But there’s something I have to do…” She looked down, smirking slightly, and I felt her hands sneak around my waist.

“What is i-“ I was cut off by her lips on mine.

It started out innocently – but didn’t stay that way for a very long time. My hands found their way to her blonde hair, when I felt her open slightly, her hot breath meeting my slightly parted lips. Her tongue traced my under lip, and I parted my lips, letting her tongue explore my mouth. I felt her hands grab tighter around my waist, before she lifted me up in the air. My legs automatically secured around her, when I felt her slowly walk towards her and Seohyun’s bed. She stopped walking right before hitting the bed, and stopped the kiss by kissing me innocently on the lips. She then proceed to kiss my left cheek, right cheek, nose – which made me giggle slightly, forehead, and ended with a quick peck on the lips again. Then, when she had parted from me again, she looked into my eyes again.

“I heard you were kissed by Chaerin once. I have to make sure you are disinfected and that there only are any traces of me on you.” She said with a seductive grin, and threw me into the bed.
A small, high-pitched scream escaped my lips, when I landed on the soft bed. I covered my mouth, and giggled cutely when Hyoyeon spread my legs and crawled in between them, and up to my face.

My hand reached the hair that was in the air right in front of me, and brushed it away, so it wouldn’t bother me or Hyo. A lovely smile was given by the blonde girl on top, when she moved a strand of my brown hair behind my ear, before she gave me a small, innocent and loving kiss. The feeling of her soft, full lips on mine made me unable to control myself, and my arms instantly, almost automatically, wrapped themselves around her neck, and pulled her closer.

A familiar feeling was beginning to stir around in my stomach-region again. It got stronger, when I felt Hyoyeon sit on my stomach, her legs on each side of my body, unconsciously grinding a little on me. Her hand travelled down my , traced my ribs, tip-toed over my bellybutton, and ended at my jeans. It found its way to the buttons, and began to them, and the zipper. Her hand then sneaked its way into my , and started to do its amazing work.

 

Seohyun’s POV:

 

‘Dammit, they have figured it out.’ Was the only thing that went through my mind, when I heard the countless news and discussions on the radio in my car.

“We are highly suspecting Kim Hyoyeon and Kim Nayoung to be dating. They have been seen on countless of meetings, which supposedly look somewhat like dates, throughout the past 5 years. If our information and findings are correct, “HyoNa” will be our first lesbian celebrity couple. What do you think of this matter?”

“Big news! Kim Hyoyeon, Korea’s dancing queen from the girl group Girl’s Generation and Kim Nayoung, lead singer and dancer of the girl group 2NE1 suspected dating. –More info will follow.”

“Anonym university student has confirmed the relationship between Kim Hyoyeon and Kim Nayoung. The person said, he supposedly saw the two kissing and spending the night at a local hotel after eating dinner at a fancy restaurant.”

“The person living under Kim Hyoyeon’s penthouse says that there sometimes are loud sounds from the girl’s house, and when she confronts the idol, she always looks all messy. –Could Kim Nayoung be the reason for this?”

I snickered at the last news report. Hell yes, it was probably them. They could be extremely loud sometimes.

“Kim Nayoung from 2NE1 and Kim Hyoyeon from Girls’ Generation-“ I turned off the radio, after parking my car in front of our dorm. After turning off the engine, I grabbed my purse, neatened my hair, and stepped out of the car. Locking it, I walked towards the front door, and pulled down the handle. It was locked, which it probably was, that meant, that either nobody was home, or that Jessica was the only one home, and she was sleeping. After looking around in my back for a while, I found the key, and hurried to unlock the door, so that I wouldn’t get sick from the cold outside.

I was met with those noises. The ones they talked about in the radio…

“Hyo-ah~” A girl’s voice moaned from me and Hyoyeon’s room. More strange noises followed. They kind of sounded like the sounds you make, if you hurt yourself a part of your body, and are in pain. This was just a bit more high-pitched, and honestly, it didn’t sound like someone was in pain… My purse was dropped to the ground when I realized…

 

It was probably Hyoyeon and Nayoung doing the naughty-naughty.

 

To be honest, it didn’t really bother me anymore. In the start, for about five-four years ago, I would have blushed madly and apologized if I walked in on them… Well, doing their thing. Now, I just found it one of the most hilarious things ever, to surprise them, because they always would be so embarrassed afterwards. – And Hyoyeon would always try to make me come over the “shock” in some way, sometimes by cooking me goguma or buying me something. Aah, the good things about being the “innocent” maknae.

I giggled to myself, as I slowly walked towards the room, without a single sound. Not even bothering to knock on the door. I just walked right into the scene.

“Irk! Hyo!” Nayoung tried to cover herself with the comforter beside her, and patted the top of Hyoyeon’s head, which kind off was in between Nayoung’s legs.

“What is it, babe?” My unnie questioned her girlfriend, who pointed in my way. Hyoyeon too, came with a small, high-pitched scream, when she saw me in the door-opening.

“Seo! What are you doing here so early? Aren’t you supposed to shooting a CF right now?” She whined, while hurrying to cover herself and Nayoung completely with the comforter.

“Sorry unnie, I finished it fast. You two, just continue… I’ll just go again.” I said with a smile and leaved the room again.

I don’t think they realized, they were covering themselves with my comforter…

Guess I’ll have to make Hyoyeon wash everything tonight.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

New chapter, lululullulu~

This is the last day of winter vacation. T__T 

I don't want to go to schooooooooool. >_<

 

Remember; comments are an authors best friend! I'd love to hear your opinion on everything! :)

 

And if someone knows a good poster-shop, please tell me. I'm desperately looking for one! :)