17 - Sarang?

Falling In Love

 

Chaerin’s POV:

 

”Nayoungie, I’ll go out for some time. See you later. Call me if something happens, okay?” I gave Nayoung a hug and a small kiss on her cheek, before wavering and walking out of the room.

Jiyong-oppa had called me, asking if I was available for some time. Of course I was – I was always available if oppa called. I started smiling as I walked down the hallway, and butterflies began to fly around in my stomach, as I neared the place, we had decided to meet.

“Chaerin-ah!” I heard a familiar voice yell at me. I started to smile, feeling like my cheeks were going to burst.

“Oppa!” I ran towards the guy, who was further down the hallway, just in the front of me, and was welcomed by the embrace I loved so much.

 

 ~~~~~

 

Nayoung’s POV:

I was packing my purse, and was on my way out of the dorm to grab some food, when my phone rang. I picked it up, and answered it with a smile on my face, when I saw the caller-id.

“Yeoboseyo.”

 “Annyeong Nayoungie.” I heard Hyoyeon’s familiar soft, but kind of y, soothing voice in the receiver, and butterflies flied a little around in my stomach. “I thought about, if you wanted to go grab some food or something?” I could hear, how she tried to sound all casual, and it made me giggle slightly.

“Of course, Hyo.” I answered her.  

“I’ll pick you up then, okay?” She said, and I could hear that she began to walk around in the room.

“Neh~”

“See you” The dancer said, and put down the phone. I finished packing my stuff, and sat down in a chair in the dining room to wait. After waiting for a minute or two, Minzy came into the room.

“Oh, unnie. Are you going somewhere?” She asked and walked over to me to sit in one of the chairs beside me.

“Neh… I’m meeting up with Hyoyeon.” I answered her, smiling happily and feeling excited.

“Hyoyeon? Seriously? That’s so cool! Will you guys be a couple soon?” The maknae asked, obviously happy, and took my hand excitedly.

“Minji-ah…” I felt hotter in my face. “That’s embarrassing… We are not a couple… Yet…” I said, making the younger girl fangirl.  

“Yet?” She asked to be sure.

“Yet…”

 

~~~~~

 

Hyoyeon’s POV:

 

I grabbed my stuff, put on my jacket, and was about to go out of the door of the form, when Jessica yelled at me, and ran towards me.

“Hyo! Wait a second!” The girl stopped running, and put her hands on her knew to get back her breath. Obviously exaggerating.

“Where are you going?” She asked, straightening herself up. When she heard my answer, her eyes lit up, and she pretty much pushed me out of the house.

“I’m meeting up with Nayoung.”

“Oh, then why are you talking to me? Hurry and leave! Please propose to her while you are there. Seohyun needs an Umma to her Appa.” She said teasingly, making me lightly slap her shoulder with a small laugh, before leaving the house, waving to her on my wait out. When driving towards YG Entertainment, I couldn’t help but feel a bit nervous. As I was driving, I laid a hand on my chest, on top of my heart, to see, if it really was beating as fast as I thought.

“Deugeun, deugeun, deugeun.”

This feeling. How could it be possible? After knowing her for such a short amount of time. Could I be in love? Maybe love at first sight?

“Deugeun, deugeun, deugeun.”

Maybe I was.

 

~~~~~

 

Chaerin’s POV:

 

“Oppa, where are you taking me?” I asked the handsome man, who was driving the car, we were in.

“I’m taking you for dinner.” He answered, and send me one of those gazes, that could melt my legs. A warm, tingling feeling spread from my body, to every end of my body.

“But oppa, what if someone recognizes us? You are quite famous, you know… Being the leader Bigbang and all that.”

“HunChae, I don’t care anymore.” We had stopped on a parking lot, and he turned his face towards me, before taking my face in his hands, cupping my cheeks gently, and placing a small kiss on my lips. When we parted, he smiled with a glimpse in his eyes.

“Should we go in?” He asked and I nodded. He walked out of the car, and walked to my side to open the door of the car. He bowed a little, when I walked out.

“Oppa~” I giggled, and hit his arm teasingly. He just smiled and pulled me into a hug in the middle of the parking lot. I could hear the small shocked sounds and “Omo!”’s from the people walking past us. Not because we were famous; we had hid our faces pretty well, but because we were showing affection in public. That was not something, you usually would see in South Korea.

 

~~~~~

 

Nayoung’s POV:

 

“Knock, knock” Minzy and I heard someone knock on the door, disturbing our little talk.

“Go, go! It’s probably Hyoyeon. I’ll go to my room, unnie.” She said, and hurried to disappear into her room, leaving me alone in the room. I hurried to open the door, not wanting to let Hyoyeon wait.

“Annyeong.” I said when I saw the familiar beautiful face in front of me, when I opened the door. ‘Her beautiful smile, her glimpsing eyes, her soft skin, her silky, golden hair…’ I sighed on the inside.

“Let’s go?” I nodded, and took the purse with my stuff, before walking out with the dancer. I looked at her, when I felt her warm, soft hand interlock with mine, seeing a small smile form on her face, when she noticed I was looking at her.

“Is there something on my face?” She asked me teasingly, but without getting an answer. I stopped walking, making her stop as well, before giving the girl a kiss on her lips. The dancer responded to this, and let her hands sneak around my waist, before pushing me closer to her. I moved my hands up her body, and let them rest around her neck. I felt the warm tip of her tongue trail my lower lip, so I parted my lips a little, welcoming Hyoyeon.

“Yah, you two, stop sharing salvia when we can see it! Get a room.” We were both shocked to hear a girl’s voice yell at us. Both of us looked at the owner of the voice; Bom. Hyoyeon immediately looked down and blushed brightly red, while I just smiled at my unnie.

“Sorry unnie.”

“Be a little careful, eh?” She warned us, before going inside the dorm again. When she had leaved, I cracked a small smile to Hyoyeon.

“I’m sorry she just disturbed us like that.”I apologized.

“Haha, it’s okay Nayoungie. My members did it too. Seems like we are equal?” She said and smiled at me, before continuing. “So…” She tightened her grip around my waist a little. “Should we start were we stopped?”

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

BAYUM! SKYDRAGON IN YA FACE.

Sorry for the extreme change in POV… But gosh, i'm so unhappy with this chapter... o.o

So… I think this story will end soon… Or should I post some more chapters? I don’t know…