19 - Agitated

Falling In Love

 

Hyoyeon’s POV:

 

”Okay Unnie, it’s time to talk. What exactly is going on between you and Nayoung?” Seohyun took my hand, and dragged me to our beds, which had been pushed together to form one big bed. She made me sit down, before dropping into the bed herself. “Hyo~” She lightly hit my arm, and made mischievous facial expression. “Please tell me.” I smiled slightly, as I looked down with bright red cheeks in the thought of Nayoung. “See! You are blushing, unnie!” Seohyun teased and took my hand in hers, as chuckled at me.

“Seo… Okay. I like her... A lot” As I said that, Seohyun jumped up with her hands over her head, and fist pumped the air.  

“I knew it! Have you confessed to her yet?” She calmed down and sat down beside me again.

“No. Not yet. But Seohyunnie, I actually think I should soon…” I answered and was hugged tightly.

 

~~~~~

 

Nayoung’s POV:

 

“Ya, Nayoungie, your phone is ringing! It’s YG sunbaenim.” Chaerin came running into our room and gave me the phone.

[NY]: “Hello?”

[YG]: “Oh. Hello, Nayoung.”

[NY]: “You wanted to talk to me?”

[YG] “Yes. I have something very serious to discuss with you, so please come to my office.”

I began to feel weird. Nervous.

[NY]: “Okay, I will. Is it bad?”

[YG]: “You’ll find out. Please hurry.”

[NY]: “Yes. See you in a couple minutes then.”

[YG]: “Yes. Please hurry.”

I put the phone in my pocket, and began to walk out the door, but was stopped by Chaerin.

“What did he want?” I felt her hands sneak around my waist, her body against my back and her chin rest on my shoulder. I couldn’t help but enjoy it.

“I don’t know. He didn’t tell me, but he said it was important, and that I had to hurry to his office.” I answered her, and heard a little sigh in my ear

“Then hurry and go.” She ended the sentence with a small giggle and kissed my cheek before letting me go.

 

I smiled all the way to YG’s office, even though I began to feel nervous as soon as I stepped out of our dorm. Walking down the hallway towards the door of YG’s office, my heart started to beat faster and my palms began to sweat.

‘Have I done something wrong?’ – No, not after what I remember.

‘Is he going to throw me out of 2NE1? YG Entertainment?’ – I don’t hope so… What would i do then?

’Go to Hyo?’ – But then what about Chae, Bommie, Minji and Dara? Should I just leave them?

‘Oh my gosh, I don’t know! No matter what, discuss it with him, okay. You can’t just give up!’ – No, no, of course I won’t. Wait… What if he knows about me and Hyo? What should I do then?

‘How would he know? But still he needs to know some day…’- He probably already knows. YG knows everything… Everything…

‘Oh yeah, that’s right.’

I didn’t even notice, that I was standing right in front of an open door, as I discussed with myself.

“Nayoung?” YG waved his hand in front if my face.

“Oh sorry, I was daydreaming.” I bowed at him, and earned a father-like smile from the man.

“Well, getting a call from me is something most people daydream about.” He joked, smile wrinkles forming around his eyes. I laughed at his comment, feeling so much more comfortable. “Please have a seat.” He gestured to a chair in front of the desk in his office, and sat on another chair on the other side of the desk himself, resting his chin on his folded hands. “So Nayoung. I received a call from the producers of the show We Got Married, and they wanted to know, if you maybe were interested in being on the show? I thought it was a good idea, and that it would be a fun experience, since you aren’t in any sort of relationship with anyone right now anyway. I accepted their offer for you. You’ll start filming in the end of this month.” Until he finished what he was saying, I sat with an open mouth and looked surprised at him. I couldn’t be on that show… What about Hyoyeon? Didn’t I have anything to say in this at all? Wasn’t it my decision whether I wanted to be on that show or not?

“I’m sorry, but I can’t.” I apologized and looked into my folded hands in my lap.

“Why is that so, Nayoung?” I looked up again, and was a bit taken-aback at his expression. He looked like he knew exactly what was going on. He lifted his head from his folded hands with a sigh, and placed them on the desk. “Nayoung, you know you – or any of the other trainees and artists in this company – can’t keep anything from me.” He took a deep breath before continuing with disappointment in his voice, “I’m very disappointed in you. Something this important is not something you should keep from me.”

“I’m sorry sunbaenim.” I apologized again, and lowered my head.

“Nayoung, remember that YG is your family. If you have something on your mind, are in a relationship or what-so-ever – even if it’s with another woman – its okay to let others know. Everyone is forbidden to tell anyone outside the Entertainment anyways.” I nodded at his statement. “But,” he held a long, dramatic and quite unnecessary break, making me wait for him to continue, “I really want to meet her. Kim Hyoyeon, right? I’ve contacted SM Entertainment to let them know too. Maybe this will result in a collaboration between the two of you someday? You never know.” He said, and gave me a small smile. Just the fact that he was okay with me being with another woman made me feel so relieved.

“But what if people begin to be suspicious of us? Or if they catch us being together… As more than friends?” YG waited a bit before answering, contemplating what to answer. His eyebrows furrowed in the process.

“Nayoung, are you unsure of your feelings?”

“No, no… It’s just that a lot of the Korean people don’t like homouality at all, so I’m just afraid of what their reaction would be, if they found out. I don’t want to ruin anything for Hyoyeon.” YG nodded understandingly at me.

“I don’t know how much you like her… But if you two really are in love, peoples opinion shouldn’t matter.”

I knew YG was right.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

OMG DID YOU SEE LEE HYORI AND CL’S COLLAB STAGE? I COULDN’T HANDLE IT, SERIOUSLY. THOSE TWO ARE SO ING Y. I feel like writing a fanfic with them, hehehe

Happy new year! *throws a loooot of confetti.*

I DON’T ING KNOW IF NAYOUNG SHOULD END UP WITH HYOBABY OR CHAEBABY. HEEEEELP MEE! Really, when I started this fanfic out, I thought she should end up with Chaerinnie, but then Hyoyeon came with all her glory and ruined everything. T__T

Please comment who you want her to end up with... Because I really don’t know anymore.. Maybe Chaerin and Hyoyeon should just end up together? Muhahaha. Or they could all three be together? Aigoo~

-And as you can read, Nayoung likes both Chaerinnie and Hyoyeonnie, so it's pretty much up to you, hehhehe. 

Thanks for reading! <3