24 - Finding Out

Falling In Love

Chapter 24 – Finding out

 

Nayoung’s POV:

 

”Oh, Omuni. Annyeonghaseyo.” I bowed deeply at the small framed, middle aged woman in front of me, fixing my when I stood up straight again, since it was all messy from the cold wind. The woman leaned closer to me and sniffed loudly. Two times. Afterwards, she wrinkled her small nose.

“Nayoungie, why do you smell like soju? Have you been drinking?”She looked questioning at me, and sounded a bit disappointed. “It’s not healthy to drink, you know. Why do you and my Hyoyeon always-“ She stopped talking, when she saw the smile disappear from my face. “Oh, Nayoung… Will you please come with me to a café or something? There’s something serious we have to talk about.”

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Chaerin’s POV:

 

“Ya, Kim Hyoyeon! Open the goddamn door!” I yelled loudly, while hitting my fists on the door of Hyoyeon and Seohyun’s room. I heard someone stand up, and footsteps go towards the door, so I stopped banging. I didn’t want to come in trouble, if the door suddenly opened, and I would hit someone in the face. The door opened very quickly, and my face met a glaring Seohyun.

“What?” She just spit out, colder than Ice Princess Jessica on Antarctic, and glared at me from under her eyebrows.

 

Scary.

 

“I have to speak with Hyoyeon.”

She smashed the door loudly in my face, and I sighted loudly. I really felt like giving up, even though I was not going to. I really had to speak with that blondie, Nayoung loved so much, since I clearly had messed everything up in between them, and I felt really bad about it. How could I ever make myself hurt them so much? Or most importantly; how could I make myself hurt Nayoung so much? My dear Nayoungie… I had rushed to Korea’s 9 goddesses dorm, when I saw how broken she was. Even though I didn’t know what had happened between her and Seohyun, that day, when she left Nayoung all shattered… I just felt like I had to sort everything out with everyone… My fists began to hurt, when the knocks on the door got louder and harder. I could hear the two talk inside.

“Just let her in already, Seohyun. I really feel like I have some things to sort out with her as well.”I recognized the voice as Hyoyeon’s. She sounded plain, almost dead, and I felt a rush of guilt in my stomach. My knocks on the door got lighter and proceed to nothing. I just stood there and looked at the door.

“Hyoyeon… know you probably don’t want to talk to me right now after all the I have said, but I really just want to explain everything, because I know, how much my words have hurt you. Nayoung is hurt too. Broken… I have never seen her like this before. So please, just talk to me. I’ll make it quick, just please, Hyoyeon.” I felt a tear fall down my chin, and I hurried to brush it away with the back of my hand. Behind me I could hear some slightly shocked voices and mumbles, but I tried my best to just ignore them.

“Seohyun, please go out. I want to speak with her.”

“But unnie, she-“

“No, Seohyun. I don’t even know what really happened. Do you really expect me to give up on Nayoung because of something that might be a misunderstanding? No, right? Then please just let me speak with her.”

“But unnie, really, you should consider this a bit more. What if CL is going to hurt you?”

CL? So I’m not Chaerin anymore? Am I really that scary?

“Seo, why the hell would she do that? Chaerin’s not evil. She’s actually pretty damn sweet. Please let her in.”

There was a deep sight. A small smile formed on my lips, when I heard Hyoyeon’s sweet words.  

“Of course, unnie.”

I heard footsteps near the door, and felt my heartbeat begin to beat faster, when the door slowly opened. When it finally opened, I was met with a glaring, furious Seohyun… Right in my face.

“Go in and talk to her. But if you as much as curl a hair on my unnie, you are not going to live for a long time.” She spit out with fire in her words. I was a bit surprised and taken-aback, since I never had thought such words could come out of . I took a deep breath and walked inside. Closing the door after me, I stood up with folded hands, and with my head down in shame.

“Hyoyeon” I spoke to the blonde woman, who was sitting in her bed. “I would like to say my apologies for being such a rude and stupid person. I know what I have done is unforgiveable, but I would like to explain, what have happened between me and Nayoung.”

“Go on…” She said coldly, not even looking at me. She moved a bit to the side of the bed, and patted it lightly. “You can sit here if you want to.” I of course walked slowly towards her, feeling a little nervous, as I sat down in the bed.

“The thing I said about me and Nayoung… I’m sorry. I was very upset to see Nayoung in the state she was in. My anger wasn’t supposed to come out on you.”I apologized and looked at Hyoyeon for a reaction.

“What have the two of you done?” she suddenly asked, and looked up with a blank expression on her face. I remembered when I had kissed her, when I was drunk.

“Uhm… Don’t be mad, but I was drunk once, and I kind of forced her to kiss me… I just didn’t think clearly right there. Please don’t be mad at Nayoung. Because it wasn’t her fault at all…” I confessed.

She just simply asked:

“When?”

“The day after you two met each other for the first time. You were choreographer for our debut song. She didn’t come home before night, the day after you two were together. She didn’t pick up her phone either. I was worried sick, and got a bit too much to drink..” I just hoped, she wasn’t too mad, and I was actually a bit surprised when I saw a small smile on her face.

“So you two haven’t done anything while me and Nayoung have been together?” She stated, and I shook my head eagerly. “Then I’m very sorry for misunderstanding everything. Nayoung actually told me, that she found you attractive once, but also assured me, that there weren’t anything between the two of you. It makes me very happy to know that.” I just smiled at the woman, but I could still see the sadness in her eyes.

“Hyoyeon. There is something I want to say to you, even though you already know it.” She looked at me, awaiting a continue. “I know Nayoung loves you so much. More than she loves her family. Please don’t lose her now.” Her eyes sparkled slightly at my words.

“I promise not to.” Upon hearing these words, I tugged her into a tight hug, and mumbled a “thank you” in her ears.

 

~~~~~

 

Nayoung’s POV:

 

“Hyoyeon was over today. She was absolutely broken, and told me that you don’t love her. Is this true?” Hyoyeon’s mother asked me very bluntly. I decided to just simply  tell everything. Everything.

“It all started out with Seohyun coming to my dorm. We talked for a bit, and she said, that Hyo is thinking about making our relationship public, and If I was ready for that. But… I’m just not… I’m very afraid of peoples reaction. I’m so afraid, that the Korean society are going to throw us out of South Korea or something. I don’t want her to lose her family and friends because of me… I hope you understand. I love Hyoyeon so much. I don’t even have words to describe how much I love her, and I don’t get, how she can think I don’t.

“That’s good. I really thought you two were going to break up or something. I was very worried for a second.” She smiled and giggled half heartedly. Giving me a small clap on my shoulder, she said: “I think it would be good for you to rethink the coming-out-to-public-thing again. Try to see it from Hyo’s point of view.” She stood up, and I did the same. She gave me a small, playing push. “I think you should go talk to her.”

I gave the woman a small friendly hug, before hurrying to leave, so I could find Hyoyeon.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sorry for the lack of updates. I have had project week and term tests the last two weeks, so everything has just gone into that. Luckily, I think everything went quite well. :)

I’ll go to Germany tomorrow, so I won’t have internet before Saturday. T_T If I find time, I’ll try to write something while I’m there. :)

Thanks for reading, commenting, subscribing, upvoting… Really, every time I see someone has left a comment or something, I just feel so happy~ ^^