The fight is still On

Lee Taemin's Ji-Ara

Fifteen minutes later, we lay there, panting, sweaty and .  “That was amazing” I said and heard him chuckle.  He turned to me and kissed my forehead.  I smiled and moved closer to him. I placed my head on his shoulders and his arms automatically came around me. 

 

“Gwen chana?” he asked and I nodded.  “This is perfect” I said with a smile and thought nothing could be more blissful than being in his arms.
 

“Quit for me, please” he said and my love bubble crushed to pieces.  I sat on bed with the sheets around me.

“What do you mean?” I asked with a frown. 
 

“I really want you to quit” he said.  I sighed and started dressing quickly.  “You are unbelievable.  You thought because you slept with me I would stop working?” I asked hastily putting on my clothes.
 

“No.  I can be angry at you too, Ji Ara.  So please calm down”
 

“What is wrong with you?”
 

“What is wrong with me? I am earning enough for the both of us.  You know I will take care of your mother’s hospital fees.  So why are you working?”
 

I stared at him. There stood an educated, modern guy who was talking irrationally.
 

“You Lee Taemin are just over reacting”
 

“I want you to quit.  I want to spend more time with you, and your job does not allow that”
 

“So you can have a busy schedule and I can’t? You want to come home every day to find me here, just so we can make love ?  And when you are gone I got nothing to do?”
 

“I did not mean it like that”
 

“That is exactly what you mean.  You are a coward Taemin.  You enjoy your work, the stardom.  And you love me.  But you do not want to risk everyone knowing about us for fear it will affect your job, your dream” I said and he stared at me. 
 

“You cannot let everyone know about us, and when people like me for my work, you get jealous.  You want me to quit.  Well, let me tell you something, Lee Taemin, you cannot get the best of both worlds”
 

“Is it so wrong to want to meet you?” he asked.
 

“No, but ruining my career is wrong”
 

“Is your career more important or me?”
 

“I could ask you that” he stated in a fit of anger.  “I just need you at home when I get at your appartment”
 

“So you can use me all you want?”
 

“Yes” he said that in a raised voice. 
 

And I froze.  I could not believe that he said that to me.  I pulled on some shorts and strode out of the house, ignoring both Taemin and Anna.

 


Taemin's POV

As soon as I admitted that, I saw her whole countenance change.  I saw the hurt on her face and it felt like a thousand knifes cutting through me.
 

I cursed myself.  I knew what she was thinking.  That I was as bad as her biological dad who used her mother and then left her.  I got dressed and ran after her.

 

After an hour we still could not find her.  I cursed.  Anna was giving me a deadly stare.  “What do we do?” she asked in a weird voice. 
 

 

“Don’t worry, I know where she is.  Wait here” I said and ran as fast as I could.  As soon as I got out of her view, I stopped to think.  Where would she go?

 

 

 

Ji Ara' POV

I got down from the bus and walked straight into the small restaurant and sat at the last table.  I asked the ajumma some soju and asked her to keep them coming. 

 

I never drank to get drunk, nor was I ever drunk, but tonight, I felt that I needed a drink.  I needed to stop thinking.  I knew Taemin did not mean that, but it still hurts. 

 

After all, I was there to witness the hell my mother went through because of the man who used her.

Some minutes later, I noticed that people were staring. I realized that I was after all known in Seoul and that i should not be drinking in public.  By now, I was well into my 3rd bottle of soju. 

 

I sighed and asked the ajumma for the phone.  I was about to dial Anna’s number but I knew Taemin would be there and I did not want anything to do with him just now.  I sighed.  I knew only 1 person in Seoul except the SHINee members.
 

“Oppa” I said into the phone, knowing full well that person would be ready to help.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Can you take a guess at who that person is?????

Look forward to the next chapter, a very drunk Ji Ara and a scared-to-death-by-Ji Ara's-disappearance Taemin. XD