A Music Video????

Lee Taemin's Ji-Ara

Next day

Taemin’s POV

I fretted in our dorm.  We had morning rehearsals and the rest of the day free, which meant my mind, would wander to how angry Ji-Ara would be right now.
 

When we were kids, and when I did something she did not like, she would easily bully me, I doubt she would be able to now, but her anger was equally scary.
 

“Just stop!” I heard Minho hyung say, glancing at me from his game.  “It was not your fault at all”
 

“I know.  But Ji-Ara can be scary and unreasonable” I said, remembering the time I took her damn lollipop.  She had tackled me down and rubbed my nose in the dirt. 
 

Soon, the doorbell rang and I was startled.  Minho hyung just looked at me and laughed.
 

“Hello” Anna greeted me first as I opened the door.  Then Ji-Ara followed, looking worried more than angry.
 

“What happened?” I asked them both. 
 

All the hyungs gathered around, curious as to what happened.  That was when Anna explained.
 

“Your president wants Ji-Ara for a special appearance in your new music video” Anna announced. 
 

We just stared at her. 
 

“What did you say?” I asked Ji-Ara.  She shrugged. 
 

“I don’t know.  I am not sure.  My flight is this Friday (Today is Monday).” She replied with a rather sad look on her face.
 

I looked at Anna.  She shrugged.  “I leave it all up to her.  If she wants to do it, it’s fine with me” she said and I nodded.
 

We decided to have lunch at our dorm and ordered food.
 

“You aren’t angry, are you?” I asked her after lunch as we sat on the couch.  She frowned and shook her head. 
 

“It wasn’t your fault, why would I be angry?”
 

I shrugged.  “I don’t know, you used to be unreasonable back then” I said immediately without thinking then bite my lip.
 

“I most certainly was not!” she said defensively, her creamy cheeks reddening.
 

“You were! Remember when I had your lollipop?” I reminded her of that incident.
 

“Well, it was your fault for taking it and giving to some girl!” she said and I chuckled. 
 

“You were my friend.  I was doing you a favor.  You ate too much”
 

She glared at me, and as her childhood habit, she came close and flicked me on the forehead, only this time, I held her hands.
 

“Leave me” she whimpered.
 

“I am not the frail little boy anymore, Ji-Ara” I chuckled watching her free herself.  “So you can’t boss me around”
 

“Just you wait!” she said trying hard to flick my forehead.  I was glad I grew tall and thank god I am stronger than her now!
 

Standing behind them, were Anna and Jonghyun, coming from the kitchen and halted to see their little fight. 

 

“How are they not in love?” Anna commented and Jonghyun smirked.