The Plan unfolds

Lee Taemin's Ji-Ara

Two days later

Anna’s POV

“You can’t be serious!” Jonghyun exclaimed as I told him my plan.  He actually looked horrified.

“Look, I know Ji-Ara in and out.  I am also a very good judge of people.  This will definitely work” I explained.  I really wanted to try my latest theory, and if I was right, Ji-Ara would have the happiness she always wanted.
 

Jonghyun sighed.  “Fine, if it means both will be happy, I might as well help.  I’ll call Seungho hyung” and took out his phone as I merely smirked.
 

Just wait Ji-Ara!
________________________________________________________________________

Taemin’s POV

“What do you mean by a party hyung?” I asked Jonghyun hyung not believing he actually told me we were having a party.  We were right in the middle of album promotion and making the video.
 

“Yeah.  Think about it.  We never celebrated Ji-Ara doing our music video.  And besides she is your childhood friend, you should be the one coming up with this idea, not me” he said and Onew hyung just nodded.
 

“Ok, then see you guys tonight.  Who are you going to invite by the way?” I asked, Ji-Ara did not know almost anyone in Seoul.
 

“Well, there will be us, Anna, Ji-Ara, Eun Soo and MBLAQ of course” Onew hyung said.  I nodded hesitantly.  

It was not that I did not like Seungho hyung, but this was supposedly a gathering of close people and I did not think dating for less than two weeks made him close. 

Oh well, at least Eun Soo will be there, so I can make Key hyung jealous.

 

This is a party I am looking forward to.

__________________________________________________________________________

Party time

Ji-Ara’s POV

I finished curling my hair and stepped back.  Anna passed by me and whistled.  “Looking good.” She said with a wink and I chuckled.

“All dolled up for Seungho Oppa?” she teased and I shook my head.

“Since when do I dress up for guy?” I asked then added “Besides, I am not wearing makeup, except lipstick.”

Anna paused for a while and stared at me.  “I forgot that you are beautiful” she said and I chuckled awkwardly.

Receiving compliments were still new to me.  All I ever remember was being called fat and ugly at school. 

Make up only concealed my ugly side. I sighed. And decided to brighten up.  This was after all a party thrown for me and I decided to make the most of it.
 

**TEXT MSG**

“Hello gorgeous.  I am really looking forward to tonight” I smiled at Seungho Oppa’s text. 

“Better be here before I make my entrance then” I texted cheekily.

“As always, your fan will be there” he replied almost instantly.

  I smiled at that.  He had really shown interest these past few weeks.  I was flattered that he thought I was beautiful, albeit only in dresses, correcting myself as I was reminded of that incident.

 

***Flashback***

“Want to go stroll in the park?” Seungho Oppa said as soon as we finished our lunch at the hotel room.  I nodded and got up, waiting for him to do so too.

He was still seated and looked at me questioningly. I frowned.  “Let’s go” I said.

“You want to go like that?” he asked and I glanced at myself.  Dark Green pants and a white tank top with a messy bun seemed ok to me for a walk at the park.

I looked up and he smiled at me, that unbelievable smile that could make any girl melt inside.

“Could you change before we leave?” he asked and I looked at him clueless. 

Ok, I might be an actress but I really did not understand why I needed to look glamorous all the time.  Sometimes the little fat kid in me wanted to come out again – in sweats.

 

I looked at his face and nodded.  He probably was worried about his image as an idol.  Strolling with a tomboy was probably not good for his image.  I shrugged and nodded.  What would I lose, changing into something more girly?
 

I walked back after a few minutes with black shorts and a form fitting white t-shirt with cute panda prints on them.  I wore my hair down this time.  The panda kind of reminded me of Seungho.
 

As soon as I saw Seungho, I could tell he clearly liked what he saw.  “Beautiful” he commented and offered me his hand and we walked out for our date.
 

***End of Flashback***

 

 

As soon as we arrived at the dorm, the first person to greet me was key oppa.  He looked stylish as always and I envied his fashion sense.  I could have saved quite a bit if I had his fashion sense instead of being clueless about fashion.

 

“Welcome” he greeted me with a wide smile and my heart melted at his warmhearted greeting.
 

 Then followed Onew Oppa with the sweetest smile ever and gave me a huge hug.  “Welcome, life savior.  Did you bring it?” he asked in my ears.  I nodded.
 

 He looked at me and announced “You, my dear Ji-Ara, are my new best friend” he said as he led me into the dorm.  Soon we reached the door to his room and I stealthy passed him the chicken bucket I hid in the bag I was carrying. 
 

The SHINee members had made it a point that day of not ordering chicken just to irritate Onew.  I felt sorry for the poor guy as I loved chicken too.  So we conspired to buy them and relish them in secrecy.  He gave me a wink and I chuckled.
 

“Ji-Ara! The belle of the ball” Jonghyun Oppa surprised me with a hug.  However, as soon as he saw Anna behind me, he broke off the hug with a stunned expression on his face.
 

I turned and saw Anna blushing furiously.  She wore a form fitting blue dress which accentuated her curves, the very curves that all the actresses in her agency envied.
 

I looked at both of them and chuckled.  They really liked each other.  It was then that I realized it was the first time Anna had made an effort to dress up since we came here.  She was one of those girls who did not need make up to look sensuous.  And Jonghyun apparently falls hard for those kinds of girls.

“They really like each other don’t they?” key Oppa was by my side and we both smirked.  “Come on, let’s get you something to drink” he said and steered me towards the kitchen.
 

I heard him gasp as soon as he entered the kitchen first.

 

Taemin’s POV

Eun-Soo was sitting beside me, sipping her drink.  She looked cute and adorable in her puffy dress and pink head band.  However, her tendril kept falling on her cheeks.  She shyly kept flipping them back. 

I smiled at her, it was very obvious she intentionally did not secure them well fully at the back so as they can fall and she can flip them back. Girls and their drama!

I leaned in, fully aware that she was flustered and secured the tendril back.  However, before I pulled back, I heard Key hyung’s gasp and looked back.
 

“Hyung” i said and itwas all it took for key hyung to get over his shock.  I smiled.  It was just a crush after all, else the all mighty key hyung would have been flustered.
 

However, it took me a full minute to realize Ji-Ara was behind him.  I smiled at her and greeted her and Eun-Soo did too.
 

She looked uneasy so I asked key hyung to show her what we did to the balcony.  And before they left, I made sure Key hyung would see me and Eun-Soo in deep conversation.
 

What I did not realize at that time was that Ji-Ara also heard us.