Trouble in Paradise

Lee Taemin's Ji-Ara

I walked into the dorm with the groceries.  I took the banana milk and headed to Taemin’s room.  I found him on his recliner reading a book.  I rolled my eyes; those weird comics again!
 

“Stop reading these dirty comics” I said as I smacked his head.  He gave me an angry look and was about to go back to his comics, when he saw the banana milk in my hand.  His eyes widened and a smile spread across his face.
 

I smiled at our makne. I sat down opposite him as he sipped his milk.
 

“You were wrong about Ji Ara” I said, analyzing the change in his expression.  “She acknowledges you as a man. You just need to step up and do something about it” I said and left him with a stunned expression.  I was never one to advice on relationships, but skinship, that I can.

 

 

A week later - Taemin's POV

“Great work guys” manager hyung congratulated us after our performance on music bank.  I took the towel he offered and walked to our waiting room with Key hyung.
 

“Yeah, she’s hot” we heard some guys talking.  I glanced at what they were looking at and dropped dead in my tracks.  Ji Ara was on the cover of yet another magazine and they were ogling at her.
 

I had a strong urge to punch those guys.  She was MY girlfriend!  I clenched my fist and decided not to pay attention to them.
 

“What’s wrong? She’s famous, things like these are bound to happen” key hyung said and I nodded, unable to say anything.  It was my idea not to keep our relationship a secret after all.
 

I called Ji Ara and as usual, she was busy shooting.  “Taeminnie!” she exclaimed.  I smiled at that.  It was always nice to hear her voice.
 

“Hello beautiful” I said “How was shooting?”
 

“Shooting was great.  And how was Music Bank?”
 

“Tiring but fun” I said, took a minute and asked “Thought about what I asked you?”
 

There was a pause, then she said “You know what I think about it. I cannot quit my job.” She said and I sighed.
 

“I am not asking you to quit. I am just asking you not to work so much.  You are a good actress, you have many offers. You can choose.” I said, knowing flattering usually work on girls.
 

“I know, but I still want to work.  I cannot just sit at home and wait around for you to come all day.  And flattery won’t help” she said and I smirked.  Obviously it would not work on her.
 

“Look-“ I was about to tell her what happened today and how I hated guys ogling at her, when she cut me off.
 

“Taeminnie, I am really tired.  I don’t want to fight.  We’ll talk later, ok?  Saranghe” she said and hung up.
 

I sighed.  “Trouble in paradise?” Onew hyung said.  I shook my head.  “I think I should see her in the evening” I said and he shrugged.  We had the evening free after all.  "If only she would take my calls instead of avoiding them!"

 

________________________________________________________________________

Mianhe for the long wait :(
Did not have time to upload the new chapters.  Oh and look forward to the next chapter....Taemin and Ji Ara have their first real fight....how will that end up???? Surprise Surprise