Because I love Ji-Ara

Lee Taemin's Ji-Ara

All of the SHINee and MBLAQ members along with Anna and Eun-Soo stood there, shocked.  Taemin was usually witty and intelligent.  How could he not see he loved her?
 

Anna on the other hand knew a very quiet and repressed Sherry.  But she never saw this side of her, the Ji-Ara side.  The bubbly girl with an angelic smile.  The Ji-Ara that would always come out when she was with Taemin.  How could she not see that she loved him?
 

Both of them stood there, fervently denying that they loved each other.  Eun-Soo could not take it anymore. 
 

“I knew you could not like her.” She said, winking at a confused Anna, the latter smiled. Eun-Soo walked to them and held on to Taemin’s shoulder.
 

“Oppa likes me” she said and Taemin just blinked.  Could Taemin tell her that he was being friendly to her only to make key hyung jealous?
 

He opted to just smile.  “Eun-Soo yah, we need to ta-” Taemin was trying to smoothly talk to her when he noticed her face brighten.

 

“We need to have The Talk?” she smiled radiantly.  “I knew Taemin oppa liked me, but announcing so soon that we are official, makes me really happy”
 

The SHINee and MBLAQ members understood and played along. “I guess we were wrong.” Joon said.
 

“Yeah, come to think of it, Taemin and Eun-Soo make a really great couple” Key said.
 

“Of course they do.  I introduced them” Ji-Ara agreed, though it lacked the enthusiasm she wanted to show to others.
 

“I can’t” Taemin said, looking for words, the right words, to clear Eun-Soo’s misunderstandings.
 

“What oppa? Or should I call you Yeobo now?” she said, gazing up lovingly at him.
 

“I can’t.  I am not the right guy for you” Taemin said slowly, trying hard not to hurt her.

 

“What do you mean?” right on cue, the actress Eun-Soo acted sad and disappointed.

 

“I mean to say I was with you to make key hyung jealous.  I don’t really like you that way” Taemin explain, now getting irritated of the girly girl acting.

 

“Wae” she stared at him, tears in her eyes.  “Am I not beautiful enough for you?”

 

“It’s not that.  You know well personality that counts more”

 

“Then what is it? Do I not like you enough?” by now, Eun-Soo’s tears came out in full flow.  Everyone in the room agreed she was a great actress.

 

“Wae! Why not?” she continued, not giving Taemin time to reply.

 

“Because I don’t like you?”

 

“Then what were you doing with me? I like you, Oppa.  Why not me?” she continued pressuring, when Taemin finally snapped.

 

“Because I love Ji-Ara!” Taemin exploded and everybody smirked.  Taemin and Ji-Ara froze.

 

Eun Soo on the other hand, wiped her tears and gave a victorious smile.  Everybody laughed at Taemin’s frozen expression while Ji-Ara glared at Taemin.

 

Realizing what he just said, Taemin rushed to his room and shut himself. While Ji-Ara just excused herself.

 

Once both of them gone, everybody congratulated Eun Soo on her brilliant performance. 

 

“That’s why you are my favorite actress” key complimented her and she blushed.

 

Onew’s POV

 

 

I walked into his room, where he was sitting on his bed, looking lost.

 

“Still angry?” I asked him, knowing full well Taemin can throw tantrums.

 

“How can I love her?” Taemin asked.  “I like her as a friend but love?” Taemin asked, mostly to himself.

 

“Deep down, did you not miss her all these years? And where you not even a little bit jealous when Seungho hyung would take her out on dates or text her?” I asked.  Not a pro in love myself, but the signs were all the same in movies, songs and dramas.  Jealousy would start with feelings of possessiveness following.

 

“I did, but that does not mean I love her” Taemin persisted.  I forgot how stubborn he could be.

 

“Then I guess it’s us who saw wrongly.” I said and sighed. 

“Actually, it’s right in a way.  They are leaving for the states day after tomorrow.  Spares you the heartbreak” I said and looked at his expression change form annoyance to fear.

 

“What?? She can’t leave!” Taemin stated and got up.

 

“Why not?” I got up as well to prevent him from leaving.

 

“She just cannot leave.  Not after finally having found her, she can’t leave” he stated.

 

“Why? Her life is in the states.  She works there.” I stressed more.

 

“No” Taemin said and I could see the tears in his eyes.  “Oh my God! I love her” he whispered and I smiled. 

 

“Yes you do, you pabo.  Probably loved her from a long time back” I said and hugged him. 

 

***********

 

After talking to our maknae, I walked back into the room, to see everyone playing wii and having pizza.  Anna looked worried. 

“She won’t talk to anyone.” She said.  I sighed.  Do I really need to talk sense into everyone?

“What does she usually do when she is angry or upset?” I asked.

“She eats” Anna stated and I smiled. 

 

I walked in the kitchen and stood near the pantry door.

“Can I come in?” I asked, holding the chicken bucket Ji-Ara bought me.

“I don’t wanna talk to anyone right now” she said in a weak voice.

“I am not here to talk.  I do have the chicken with me here though” I said and bang on, the door lock opened.

I was about to walk inside, when only her hand came out looking for the chicken.  I chuckled. 

Oh well.  Since I was not really close to her, I guess talking to her would not seem right. 

I put half the chicken in a bowl and handed it to her. As soon as she got her hands on it, she swiftly closed the door.

 

 

As I got back into the leaving room, I sighed.  I can’t believe I am doing this! Taemin, you owe me one!

“Everyone. Party’s over!” I said and got grunts and groans in return.  “Oh and Seungho Oppa, we will be sleeping in your dorm tonight” I said with a wink to Anna.

“They need to talk it out, and since they won’t come out, we leave them here locked, till they talk” I explained to her.