Drinking

Lee Taemin's Ji-Ara

Taemin’s POV
 

I walked to our dorm that night.  I could not believe she was actually gone.  Having spent my childhood with her...almost seven years, and it all ended like this.

 

I sighed for the nth time and entered our dorm.  Key and Minho hyung were enjoying her cheesecake.  As soon as I came in, they froze, afraid that her cheese cake would make me more sad.

 

I chuckled.  “You can eat it all.  I knows she makes the best cheesecake.” I said and they nodded.
 

I walked to the kitchen and had some cold water.  It was already 11:30.  Onew and Jonghyun hyung must be home by now.  And as though by telepathy, they came right at that time.

 

Onew hyung walked to the kitchen and sat opposite me.  “you alright?” he asked.  I nodded.
 

“You guys came alone?” I asked.  He nodded.  I had some tiny hope that she would return after reading my letter. 


She never knew I stayed up all night to make that ice cream for her.  But I always thought that I like her as a best friend. Had they not pushed me, I would never have realized that I loved her.

 

“She won’t be back” I stated and Onew hyung could see how crestfallen I was.  Jonghyun hyung came in and tsked at me.
 

“Real man don’t cry for girls” he stated, looking into cupboards.
 

“Am not crying” I stated.
 

“Sulking around isn’t manly too u know” he said and sat at the table. 

He placed a bottle of strong soju and said “This is what real men do when they are upset” and poured in into two glasses.
 

“Jonghyun, what are you doing!” Onew hyung question angrily.
 

“Come on hyung, you and I both know she won’t be back.  And you know he needs this” Jonghyun hyung said and Onew hyung just left.
 

I took that as a yes and gulped down the shot. 
 

“She won’t be back” was repeating in my head.


 

My first love gone…and I did nothing to hold her back!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

I guess i am a er for happy endings! I could not seperate the two lovers...did not seem right at all.  
Though i don't think they can have the normal...romantic relationship, after all they ARE poles apart. 

Look forward to the next chapter and please comment and subscribe to keep me motivated XD